Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the Married ladies
Hi ladies, Question for you. I kinda went through a
I delema where I Question my Dressing and through
All my stuff away. Now I'm missing dressing again.Seen some stuff online that I would like to order.
How are you married girls ordering stuff on line without getting
Cought from your wife???
I call janets and ask for a specific delivery day and they always accommodate. I also buy my heels with an in store pick up so I can walk in get the bag and walk out with no questions. If they don’t fit I return them “for my wife”
Stephanie Heart
When I order, I have the items shipped Fedex, using my address. I created an account on the Fedex website (it's free). When I get a tracking number, I log into my account and have the package diverted to a Fedex holding site, like a Walgreens or Dollar General (they will show the options near you). It's a great feature, not only for discretionary reasons, but, if you live in an area where package theft is a problem, you're covered, and there is no charge for diverting it, either. When you set up an account on Fedex, your user name will be your email address. When you divert the package, you will receive an email that it is being diverted to your new pickup location. They can also send you text messages when your package arrives. Everything I have ever gotten from Janets has been very discrete, so nobody even bats an eye at the counter when you pick it up. It has worked great for me. I stop in on my way home from work and pick it up. If you run into a situation where you don't get a tracking number, Fedex has an advanced shipment tracking feature showing any tracking numbers that are destined to your home address. It only happened once with Janets, because part of my order was coming from California. I was in a panic, until I found the advanced shipment tracking, and it showed that tracking number, as well. I'll usually wait until my wife is in bed, or at work before bringing it into the house. Hope this helps.
Thank you,