Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My day out
So i decided to go out in true form was totaly rockin Harley Quins look from Suicide Squd thanks to my girl who told me her boss was holdin a costume party. I get all dolled up and went out. As I was standin in line to get a bite to eat I felt a hand on my ass so as I spun around this poor guy behind me was was like it wanst me. He was pointin at this extreamly hot girl was starein at me all googlely eyed. She proceeds to ask me out. So as im gettin my car to leave this same girl outta the blue kisses me of corse im still in shock by her askin me out now im all scatter brained over her kissin me so girls plese help me i need some sound advice
♡Harley♡
Just imagine how excited she was to take such a chance by kissing you! I hope you exchanged numbers.
(07-21-2021, 11:53 AM)Tami Wrote: Just imagine how excited she was to take such a chance by kissing you!  I hope you exchanged numbers.

We did omg Ive never been so confused or scared about what to do like I am now its crazy
♡Harley♡
Damn i hope you two get something good goin on let me know what happens
(07-21-2021, 08:40 PM)901Becca Wrote: Damn i hope you two get something good goin on let me know what happens

In a way I do but Ive got red flags goin up left and right over it
♡Harley♡
Ok so come to find out what she did was on a dare. Like WTF dont be teasein a girl like that I mean really. Sad Sad
♡Harley♡
That’s fucked I'm so sorry
(07-24-2021, 04:19 PM)901Becca Wrote: That’s fucked I'm so sorry

Tell me about girl she lucky I aint like I use to be or it wouldda been on
♡Harley♡