Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, my name is Val. I found this site while shopping for clothes online. Looking at other posts you all seem very friendly so i feel safer to share a bit of my story with you lovelies. I'm still very new to cross dressing (i own one outfit) so please excuse me for any misunderstandings i may have. For a long time i had a lot of insecurities about various parts of my body and generally how i was treated and viewed by others, i didnt like being a boy but it was something i had pushed to the back of my mind until about two years ago when i finally entertained the thought of "what if im not a boy" it had opened a pandoras box for me because i didnt know how much this really did affect me, i mean jeez, there was a lot more to it than i would have thought. After a few weeks of soul searching and second guessing i came out to my grandmother as trans, she promptly laughed at it and told me "not in my house you arent" and made fun of me for about two months, so i thought it would be best to not discuss those things with her anymore and hopefully she would forget, which she seems to have done. Anyway fast forward a few months to Halloween when i decide to go to school wearing the cutest outfit i could put together (the one i currently have). It was a black skirt with fishnet stockings, a black tee and a leather collar, i tried my best to do makeup but its safe to say i didnt know what i was doing, looking back i think i looked closer to a clown than a girl. However, Never had i felt so comfortable with myself even if i looked a little awkward at the time. My friends loved it and everybody had applauded me for my bravery to do something like that. Granny wasnt a fan but that is irrelevant. Fast forward to a few months ago when i finally turned 18 and became able to "make my own decisions" so they say. I decide to say "screw it" and identify as transgender, its my life, not grannys, hopefully granny will never know i feel this way as i dont want to disappoint her once again, its rather embarrassing. At this point though im at a loss. I dont know where to go from here, so a friend told me i should shop for clothes and then voila! im here now writing to you. with that being said fashion tips would be much appreciated, if someone could point me in the right direction it would mean the world to me. im hoping to find some friends that may share a similar story or a similar issue as well and have a fun time doing girl stuff with you all on Janets closet.
(07-20-2021, 02:30 AM)Val Wrote: Hello, my name is Val. I found this site while shopping for clothes online. Looking at other posts you all seem very friendly so i feel safer to share a bit of my story with you lovelies. I'm still very new to cross dressing (i own one outfit) so please excuse me for any misunderstandings i may have. For a long time i had a lot of insecurities about various parts of my body and generally how i was treated and viewed by others, i didnt like being a boy but it was something i had pushed to the back of my mind until about two years ago when i finally entertained the thought of "what if im not a boy" it had opened a pandoras box for me because i didnt know how much this really did affect me, i mean jeez, there was a lot more to it than i would have thought. After a few weeks of soul searching and second guessing i came out to my grandmother as trans, she promptly laughed at it and told me "not in my house you arent" and made fun of me for about two months, so i thought it would be best to not discuss those things with her anymore and hopefully she would forget, which she seems to have done. Anyway fast forward a few months to Halloween when i decide to go to school wearing the cutest outfit i could put together (the one i currently have). It was a black skirt with fishnet stockings, a black tee and a leather collar, i tried my best to do makeup but its safe to say i didnt know what i was doing, looking back i think i looked closer to a clown than a girl. However, Never had i felt so comfortable with myself even if i looked a little awkward at the time. My friends loved it and everybody had applauded me for my bravery to do something like that. Granny wasnt a fan but that is irrelevant. Fast forward to a few months ago when i finally turned 18 and became able to "make my own decisions" so they say. I decide to say "screw it" and identify as transgender, its my life, not grannys, hopefully granny will never know i feel this way as i dont want to disappoint her once again, its rather embarrassing. At this point though im at a loss. I dont know where to go from here, so a friend told me i should shop for clothes and then voila! im here now writing to you. with that being said fashion tips would be much appreciated, if someone could point me in the right direction it would mean the world to me. im hoping to find some friends that may share a similar story or a similar issue as well and have a fun time doing girl stuff with you all on Janets closet.

Hey girl welcome to the forum
♡Harley♡
Welcome Val! Everyone’s journey is different so I don’t know what kind of advice i can give but I’d still love to chat sometime.