Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road Again
i've lived for short bits of time in some crazy places (some very short) for work at a gig i expected to be my last full time career in rock radio Detroit. Nyc. Buffalo (my first job- The RoqFest For breakfast w/chrisroq) to the liquid lunch live an afternoon show broadcast live from bars that turned me into a raging alcoholic and got me into several fist fights .i had been home from iraq for about a year and wasnt dealing with reality or humans very well someone i know in a band talked to someone he knew in radio and i was waking up at 3:05 am screaming every morning so what the hell i was up anyways so many towns none for more then a year back then stations were automating to save money this week i got a call from an fm in idaho falls id to be there friday afternoon for an on air audition. all the rejection all the sory bro were going in another direction or thats the fifth f bomb today the fcc wants to talk to you to no dude just get the fuck out your fired . why the hell would i even think of leaving my quite little town life and put myself through that again (im saying to myself as i;ve loaded up the radio flyer and am heading down the drive...wish me luck
Go get it! Fuck them all, you do you
Stephanie Heart