Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hello everyone!
New to Janets, and new to the threads. I’ve looked back at prior posts and love how this looks to be a very safe place to chat. I, like many, am very much closeted with my dressing. I keep my stuff in my car and dress whenever I can. Started when my ex wife and I started struggling and I wore her panties to feel closer to her. I obviously loved it and took it all the way. I’ve never been out in public, and have only dressed in front of two people(way too nervous to go out, like heart pounding no fucking way am I stepping out this door) but I can say I feel so great in high heels, stockings or hose and a wonderful outfit. I do prefer the tight fitting, shirt skirts/dresses. Trying to be the slutty girl I never got to hook up with maybe?!? I’d love to make a few friends on here, and maybe I’ll get the courage to post a pic someday?
Stephanie Heart
Hello,
Welcome to the group, you are in a good place here. Many of us know from experience how you are feeling. It's a journey, don't let any particular day or single experience define you. So get your girl on in whatever way works for you, then sit down, take a deep breath and let yourself feel good about it. Feel free to PM me if you like.
Hugs & Kisses,
Tami
In a hotel tonight so I get to dress up. I love these nights because they are for me

Thank you for your kind words Tami!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stephanie Heart
As I get ready to call it a day I’m in a happy place. Had the courage to post a pic, got wonder full words from someone on here, and actually placed an order for some new heels. Hope everyone falls asleep with a smile on their beautiful face tonight!
Stephanie Heart
J.R. Furnace and Ovens (P) Ltd is among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Industrial Furnace and Ovens since our inception in 1987. We serve a wide range of heat treatment industrial needs by providing world class capital equipments.
We are known for our values and customer-focused business practices. We are able to garner a reputable range of high value government and private customers through our commitment and quality focus. Our products are manufactured using the best quality raw materials & components conforming to the applicable industry norms and quality standards. Our furnaces are appreciated for its process appropriate design, trouble-free performance and long life
J.R. Furnace and Ovens (P) Ltd is among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of industrial furnace and Ovens since our inception in 1987. We serve a wide range of heat treatment industrial needs by providing world class capital equipment's.
Lovely stockings!
(07-20-2021, 10:39 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: As I get ready to call it a day I’m in a happy place. Had the courage to post a pic, got wonder full words from someone on here, and actually placed an order for some new heels. Hope everyone falls asleep with a smile on their beautiful face tonight!

OMG totaly love the pic girl and I felt the same way about goin out but once you do it feels so great
♡Harley♡