Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Take me
Big Grin 
I'm in rare form today. I want to put on my garter and stockings and just be absolutely ravaged. The urge to crossdress and be taken never really gets this intense and I never really share my thoughts about it with anyone. I'm just laying around on this boring Sunday and fantasizing about being totally slutty. Hope you're having a good weekend, ladies.  Tongue

xo
Joey Lauren
Ah, lazy Sundays... Joey Lauren, thanks for sharing your thoughts this time. Now I know I'm not alone!
(07-21-2021, 03:32 AM)Kaylee Wrote: Ah, lazy Sundays... Joey Lauren, thanks for sharing your thoughts this time. Now I know I'm not alone!

Damn girl! Legs. For. Days. You are most definitely not alone. I really need a few pics of myself on here. 

Those legs though.
xo
Joey
(07-18-2021, 04:41 PM)Joey5678 Wrote: I'm in rare form today. I want to put on my garter and stockings and just be absolutely ravaged. The urge to crossdress and be taken never really gets this intense and I never really share my thoughts about it with anyone. I'm just laying around on this boring Sunday and fantasizing about being totally slutty. Hope you're having a good weekend, ladies.  Tongue

xo
Joey Lauren
Believe me your not alone. I have those thoughts too! I bet a lot of other ladies do also. Sometimes I feel like such a slut.  Shy Heart
Sounds like you girls really need to take the plunge!

Get yourselves dolled up and hit a CD/TG friendly club and go on the prowl.

I guarantee that no amount of playing with your kitty, or teasing your boipussy can equal the sensation of being under a strong, virile man as he nails you and totally brings out your inner woman!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Joey Lauren, thanks for sharing these inner feelings, those of us who dress (me included) wrestle with this too. I love when you say "..I never really share my thoughts about it with anyone." I think it's great that this forum exist so that we can!

I like how JodiLynne responded with "...the sensation of being under a strong, virile man as he nails you and totally brings out your inner woman!" I, myself have never been "nailed" but having been in the arms of a strong virile man, who know how to treat you, is fantastic and I've have that fortunately. I think cross dressing gets intense as we're trying to let out that inner woman. I say embrace that passion and work towards satisfying it, it doesn't come easy but from the testament of a lot of other members, it seems to be quite worth it.

Hugs DD
ladies ladies what have we become jocks in the lockerroom??? what would daddy think Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Boring times, lazy days, feelings, wanting to dress in certain styles for your own reasons is why it is so important to make some like minded frinds, friends with benifits and plain old sex/lovers to fill all those needs as a woman. I am still a newbie having only come out the winter of 2019 but I have met some wonderful people and developed some great relationships on a variety of different levels now that I am a real person out in public and not just a dream in my head behind closed doors any longer. 

I would encourage anyone reading my posts to find a way to take the plunge and begin going out in public and meeting with people. I have had nothing but positive experiences so far. I may indeed run into some bumps in the road on my journey but my life as Lynn my real self is well worth my coming out into the real world.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(10-04-2021, 11:19 AM)Lynn Wrote: Boring times, lazy days, feelings, wanting to dress in certain styles for your own reasons is why it is so important to make some like minded frinds, friends with benifits and plain old sex/lovers to fill all those needs as a woman. I am still a newbie having only come out the winter of 2019 but I have met some wonderful people and developed some great relationships on a variety of different levels now that I am a real person out in public and not just a dream in my head behind closed doors any longer. 

I would encourage anyone reading my posts to find a way to take the plunge and begin going out in public and meeting with people. I have had nothing but positive experiences so far. I may indeed run into some bumps in the road on my journey but my life as Lynn my real self is well worth my coming out into the real world.

I so much agree with you Lynn. Though I've dressed up for over 50 years I too only started to really come out 3-4 years ago, and now wished I'd had the courage to do this years earlier. I had the desire, but not the confidence, nor a mentor. There wasn't all the internet resources available that there are now.
 I too have had so many positive experiences since starting to go out en femme.
Amy
(10-04-2021, 01:24 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 11:19 AM)Lynn Wrote: Boring times, lazy days, feelings, wanting to dress in certain styles for your own reasons is why it is so important to make some like minded frinds, friends with benifits and plain old sex/lovers to fill all those needs as a woman. I am still a newbie having only come out the winter of 2019 but I have met some wonderful people and developed some great relationships on a variety of different levels now that I am a real person out in public and not just a dream in my head behind closed doors any longer. 

I so much agree with you Lynn. Though I've dressed up for over 50 years I too only started to really come out 3-4 years ago, and now wished I'd had the courage to do this years earlier. I had the desire, but not the confidence, nor a mentor. There wasn't all the internet resources available that there are now.
 I too have had so many positive experiences since starting to go out en femme.
Amy