Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast form cup size
Ok so im like 5,11 to 6 foot my bust size is 40 Im wanting to know 1 if a 40DD is to big for my stature 2 I wanna have a gorgeous cleveage. I dont wanna be nicknamed ginormica. To me oversized tits dont look good be they real or forms. Basicaly I want a natural looking size, cleveage and movement. Breast forms have come a long way since my first pair.
♡Harley♡
Hello Harley,
I'm not an expert by any means but here's what I found out by trial and error. (I finally asked for some assistance when at Janet's one day)
I'm basically a 5'10.5", 185# person and measure for a 42 bra. Depending on the style breast form you're looking at, my guess is if you choose a 40DD breast form you'll look gigantic with them. I bought 38D breast forms and maybe could've even gone to a size 36D and been happy.
I tried on a 40C larger style breast form but it was wider and I felt it made me look like it was too much boob for my bra. It's also important to buy something that will fit your bra without spilling out on both sides. I believe I chose the American Woman "narrow" series? Not sure if you're able to "try before you buy" but it you can make it into Janet's, don't be bashful like I was the first 2 times in there. Once you start a conversation with their staff they make you feel very comfortable. Just my .02 cents worth, hope it helps.
(07-19-2021, 04:29 PM)slvspanties Wrote: Hello Harley,
I'm not an expert by any means but here's what I found out by trial and error. (I finally asked for some assistance when at Janet's one day)
I'm basically a 5'10.5", 185# person and measure for a 42 bra. Depending on the style breast form you're looking at, my guess is if you choose a 40DD breast form you'll look gigantic with them. I bought 38D breast forms and maybe could've even gone to a size 36D and been happy.
I tried on a 40C larger style breast form but it was wider and I felt it made me look like it was too much boob for my bra. It's also important to buy something that will fit your bra without spilling out on both sides. I believe I chose the American Woman "narrow" series? Not sure if you're able to "try before you buy" but it you can make it into Janet's, don't be bashful like I was the first 2 times in there. Once you start a conversation with their staff they make you feel very comfortable. Just my .02 cents worth, hope it helps.

Thank you omg girl that was a big help like i said not tryin to get the nicknames Pamela Lee big tits Jennifer Love huge tits or even ginormica lol pm any time you like
♡Harley♡