Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
I am 75 and been cd'ing since my early 20s.  I have always kept it in the closet but would like work up the courage to go out in public.  To that end I visited Janet's Closet a week ago.  Kara who helped me really made me comfortable. It was a very enjoyable experience.

I am hoping someone here can suggest some places and/or groups in the Saginaw area that would ease my entry into the public.
Hi Mandy! Well you had one pleasure I haven't yet, that's visiting Janet's in person. In across the border in Canada, and hoped to last year, but we know what happened!
I'm sure the girls at Janet's helped you a lot. I'm 67 and didn't go out till about 3 years now, though I'd wanted to for decades. What helped me a lot was getting to know a local CD/TG social club, this is just social, not for hookups, etc. They gave me a huge amount of help and confidence to go out en femme, and the various tricks to help you pass, and then not to worry if you're spotted.
So perhaps there is something in your area, or someone at Janet's could give you some advice to where to find one.
Amy
(07-17-2021, 12:55 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hi Mandy! Well you had one pleasure I haven't yet, that's visiting Janet's in person. In across the border in Canada, and hoped to last year, but we know what happened!
I'm sure the girls at Janet's helped you a lot. I'm 67 and didn't go out till about 3 years now, though I'd wanted to for decades. What helped me a lot was getting to know a local CD/TG social club, this is just social, not for hookups, etc. They gave me a huge amount of help and confidence to go out en femme, and the various tricks to help you pass, and then not to worry if you're spotted.
So perhaps there is something in your area, or someone at Janet's could give you some advice to where to find one.
Amy

Hi Amy.
Thanks for your reply.  I was hoping for something like the social club that you mentioned here in the Saginaw, Bay City, Midland area.  I think I will take your suggestion and ask at Janet's.  By the way it sounds like they may be opening the border in the near future. Thanks again. -Mandy