Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting Janets closet soon
Hi I am a Latina crossdresser I don’t dress publicly but I want to have that first experience. Looking for friends in the Wyandotte or Detroit area. I am going to likely visit sometime in August and would really like a friend to meet and hang out with heard Adam’s apple is a good spot. Im so excited about coming into the store and possible transformation. I am 33 years old 5’10” 250 lbs so yes I’m chubby
I lived in Wyandotte from 1958 to 2001 when my wife and I sold the house and started full-time RVing, I now spend my summers in Frenchtown Township, winterrs in Florida and sometimes Arizona. I get to Janet's as often as I can.
Hugs, Bernice ?
I’d love to hang out with you when you come into town.
Best wishes, Renee
(08-10-2021, 08:23 PM)Annarborchill Wrote: I’d love to hang out with you when you come into town.
Best wishes,  Renee

Want to meet at Janet's Closet someday?
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Hello my husband and I Love shopping @ Janets lets us know when you'll be in town maybe we can meet for shopping
I will stop by Janets Closet soon, unfortunately my wife can't .....same hours at her store.
(07-13-2021, 12:31 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Hi I am a Latina crossdresser I don’t dress publicly but I want to have that first experience. Looking for friends in the Wyandotte or Detroit area. I am going to likely visit sometime in August and would really like a friend to meet and hang out with heard Adam’s apple is a good spot. Im so excited about coming into the store and possible transformation. I am 33 years old 5’10” 250 lbs so yes I’m chubby
Hi Jess, You look very pretty. I'm less than an hour from both of them and have been dying to get out and go to one or both. I dont dress publicly either or havent yet anyway. I'm not passable but I do put some effort in my dress. Hope your having a great day.  Heart
i would love to visit Janet’s Closet and have a transformation by Bailey. Unfortunately it would be a bit of a trip from Southern Illinois. Would love to have an extra long weekend to spend some time shopping and just being candace (candi).
(09-09-2021, 09:32 PM)Candi Wrote: i would love to visit Janet’s Closet and have a transformation by Bailey. Unfortunately it would be a bit of a trip from Southern Illinois. Would love to have an extra long weekend to spend some time shopping and just being candace (candi).

Here is your chance to spend that weekend: https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-10-2021, 07:39 AM)Bernice Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 09:32 PM)Candi Wrote: i would love to visit Janet’s Closet and have a transformation by Bailey. Unfortunately it would be a bit of a trip from Southern Illinois. Would love to have an extra long weekend to spend some time shopping and just being candace (candi).

Here is your chance to spend that weekend: https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/

Hey Bernice when are we going to schedule our Janet's Closet shopping trip??? Maybe other ladies would join us for a breakfast or lunch shopping outing while I am in Detroit for the Invasion event?

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn