Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting Janets closet soon
Hi I am a Latina crossdresser I don’t dress publicly but I want to have that first experience. Looking for friends in the Wyandotte or Detroit area. I am going to likely visit sometime in August and would really like a friend to meet and hang out with heard Adam’s apple is a good spot. Im so excited about coming into the store and possible transformation. I am 33 years old 5’10” 250 lbs so yes I’m chubby

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-13-2021, 12:06 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Hi I am a Latina crossdresser I don’t dress publicly but I want to have that first experience. Looking for friends in the Wyandotte or Detroit area. I am going to likely visit sometime in August and would really like a friend to meet and hang out with heard Adam’s apple is a good spot. Im so excited about coming into the store and possible transformation. I am 33 years old 5’10” 250 lbs so yes I’m chubby

Hello Jessa, you look beautiful in your picture, i am also latina ? i have never gone outside dress like a girl, that is something that i would love to do, maybe one day. I would like to chat with you.
Hi Jessa, I'm Gillian and girl I have to say you look amazing in your photo. I'm here for ya if you ever want to chat. Kisses
Kisses, Gillian
I'll join the chorus, here and say how wonderful you look! Since I live in Canada I won't be visiting Janet's anytime soon I'm afraid!
Amy
I’m in Tennessee so for now Janet’s is a dream but id still love to chat
Hi Jessa, you are beautiful! I love your makeup!!

I also want that first public experience, and as soon as I discovered Janet's and the transformation service I started thinking about making a weekend out of it!! Wish I was free in August...

Can you share the secret of how you attached that amazing picture? Lots of us are unable to attach pictures to our posts and we'd love to know the secret!!

Welcome to the forum!
(07-13-2021, 12:06 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Hi I am a Latina crossdresser I don’t dress publicly but I want to have that first experience. Looking for friends in the Wyandotte or Detroit area. I am going to likely visit sometime in August and would really like a friend to meet and hang out with heard Adam’s apple is a good spot. Im so excited about coming into the store and possible transformation. I am 33 years old 5’10” 250 lbs so yes I’m chubby

I am an old cd that lived in Wyandotte for over 40 years, You go gurl!!??    
Hi Jessa,
   You look amazing. I was just at Janet's yesterday for a makeover. After the makeover I went to Adam's Apple. I will writing about my experience in the forum shortly.
   I would love to meet you at Janet's and then take a ride to Adam's. When are you planning on going?
Gina Smile
Thanks everyone for the loving replies. I plan on visiting late August if possible I’d love to do a transformation go out and make new friends. It’s funny but I feel at peace here .
Wow! Looks like your off to a great start all ready. Your gonna be a heart breaker.  Heart