Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New LC dress
A retailer here in Canada of lovely clothes for men and women recently went bankrupt, Le Chateau. For a very long time they were a go to store for prom, date night and other events or occasions when you wanted to look your best. The regular retail prices reflected that too, so I never bought anything there though I often admired their clothes.
 During the bankruptcy sale we were also in a pretty strict lockdown here in Ontario but they had a good website which I often looked at and dreamed about buying some of the lovely clothes they had on discount.
 Finally I placed an order for a few things. Then another, and another, and another! In all I spent more than I want to say, but did get some beautiful clothes.
 I dare say if I'd actually bought in store pre bankrupt, I'd of been very happy with the clothes.
 Quality wise you were getting what you paid for, well made fully lined dresses, skirts and tops. Oh Dear, shoes too!
 Here's just one of the dresses I bought, with only one exception the sizing worked out great. Also many of these garments were Made in Canada, which just as in the US one doesn't see too much of anymore.
 I love the look and feel of this one.
 Amy

You look fabulous!!!
(07-12-2021, 07:50 PM)slvspanties Wrote: You look fabulous!!!

Thanks!
Heart Smile Wow gurl, you look great.  Beautiful dress!!  Exclamation Exclamation
(07-23-2021, 08:04 PM)I LOVE that dress girl!Bernice Wrote: Heart Smile Wow gurl, you look great.  Beautiful dress!!  Exclamation Exclamation
Stephanie Heart
(07-23-2021, 08:04 PM)Bernice Wrote: Heart Smile Wow gurl, you look great.  Beautiful dress!!  Exclamation Exclamation

Beautiful legs too Exclamation Exclamation Heart
(07-12-2021, 07:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: A retailer here in Canada of lovely clothes for men and women recently went bankrupt, Le Chateau. For a very long time they were a go to store for prom, date night and other events or occasions when you wanted to look your best. The regular retail prices reflected that too, so I never bought anything there though I often admired their clothes.
 During the bankruptcy sale we were also in a pretty strict lockdown here in Ontario but they had a good website which I often looked at and dreamed about buying some of the lovely clothes they had on discount.
 Finally I placed an order for a few things. Then another, and another, and another! In all I spent more than I want to say, but did get some beautiful clothes.
 I dare say if I'd actually bought in store pre bankrupt, I'd of been very happy with the clothes.
 Quality wise you were getting what you paid for, well made fully lined dresses, skirts and tops. Oh Dear, shoes too!
 Here's just one of the dresses I bought, with only one exception the sizing worked out great. Also many of these garments were Made in Canada, which just as in the US one doesn't see too much of anymore.
 Amy

Wow! I can see why you like it. You look fantastic. Got some nice legs on you gurrrrl! They go great with that wonderful smile! Heart
(08-10-2021, 09:46 AM)jonnybottom68 Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 07:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: A retailer here in Canada of lovely clothes for men and women recently went bankrupt, Le Chateau. For a very long time they were a go to store for prom, date night and other events or occasions when you wanted to look your best. The regular retail prices reflected that too, so I never bought anything there though I often admired their clothes.
 Amy

Wow! I can see why you like it. You look fantastic. Got some nice legs on you gurrrrl! They go great with that wonderful smile! Heart

Thank you very much!
XXOO Amy
You look fabulous honey....and I want that dress!! Big Grin

Hugs, Monika Heart
CanuckGirl sounds and looks like you found some great deals. I love the dress you look great in it and shows off those legs. I myself tend toward the shorter hemline dresses and skirts to show my legs. I don't know about women looking at me but the men seem to notice.lol
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn