Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gurl
Hey Im Harley im from AL lookin to find othergurls to chat with and hang out with. Its hard when people dont understand you. I broke my leg and ankle several years ago and got rid of all my stuff cause it totaly broke my spirit. I was very embarassed to wear heals and sandals cause my right ankle stays swolen but ready to try again still scared about wearin heels though. Guesse Im just a big baby lol.
♡Harley♡
i have a pretty embarrassing scar on my left leg and arm from a really bad day in the desert. a few more but those are in my head and my soul. when im dressed they all seam to go away Krissi was never in the desert and she never has a bad day
(07-16-2021, 10:47 PM)krisroq Wrote: i have a pretty embarrassing scar on my left leg and arm from a really bad day in the desert. a few more but those are in my head and my soul. when im dressed they all seam to go away Krissi was never in the desert and she never has a bad day

Awwe thank you Krissi I was in the same sand box so youre not alone gurl
♡Harley♡
Hey welcome to the forum Harley! You are right no one understands us like another CD, Tgurl, TG, whomever, and whatever label you use. There is this draw to dress feminine which comes and goes in many, but is basically irresistable. We hid her away for a while, but she will always reappear. I've never talked to anyone that this doesn't happen to.
Though pumps are fabulous, you could start with lower wedge heels, like 1 1/2 or 2 in high. Much easier to walk in, and not as hard on your ankles. Then if they work, gradually work yourself up in height.
A mini skirt, panyhose and wedge heels can feel great to wear, and it's simple and easy to wear. I used to borrow my wife's bras and put my own guy t shirt on on top. Then she said one day if I wanted to wear a bra I should buy my own. Now I have more than she does.
Anyway, start out easy, just let your inner girl out!
Amy
(07-17-2021, 12:49 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hey welcome to the forum Harley! You are right no one understands us like another CD, Tgurl, TG, whomever, and whatever label you use. There is this draw to dress feminine which comes and goes in many, but is basically irresistable. We hid her away for a while, but she will always reappear. I've never talked to anyone that this doesn't happen to.
Though pumps are fabulous, you could start with lower wedge heels, like 1 1/2 or 2 in high. Much easier to walk in, and not as hard on your ankles. Then if they work, gradually work yourself up in height.
A mini skirt, panyhose and wedge heels can feel great to wear, and it's simple and easy to wear. I used to borrow my wife's bras and put my own guy t shirt on on top. Then she said one day if I wanted to wear a bra I should buy my own. Now I have more than she does.
Anyway, start out easy, just let your inner girl out!
Amy

Thank you Amy OMG Ive so needed the encoragement guess when somethin breaks your spirit it take special friends who totaly understand you
♡Harley♡
Can I add you to my buddy list
♡Harley♡