Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast form adhesive and remover
Hello, Dusty. I'm assuming you are using the adhesive remover from Janets. I've personally never had a problem using it, but it is not an instantaneous process. After removing my forms, I put them in a pan with some remover on the bottom of the pan, maybe 1/8th of an inch deep, and let them soak for about 15 minutes. Then I take a cloth (I found shop towels in a box work very well, as they are not aggressive and can be thrown away) dipped in the remover and gently rub the glue off. I also use the cloth to wipe off my chest area to remove the adhesive. The first couple times I removed my forms, I missed a couple spots on my chest that I noticed a day or so later, and the remover still took it off my skin with a cloth dabbed in remover. It takes a bit of practice. The remover really isn't a "remover" per se'. It softens the glue, making it easy to remove without damaging the form. I hope you get more replies, as there are many more people with more experience, but this is what works for me. Hope it helps.

Messages In This Thread
Breast form adhesive and remover - by Dusty1984 - 04-23-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Breast form adhesive and remover - by boots66 - 04-24-2021, 05:33 AM