Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New, nervous, and confused
I finally got my order and OMG I never imagined I could feel fo pretty (be kind). I added my pic to my profile... gaff, corset, skirt, pantyhose, bra, and t-shirt since my Robe was backordered... got a pretty dress too but need better undergarments for that Wink

~Kimber
Sounds like you are off to a good start there. To be very slightly risque here, we all seem to get pulled by our tails down that never ending rabbit hole. It seems to be never ending and expending!
You look good there in your profile pic, love to see the full size if you choose to show it!

A few more comments about this. As guys, who ever says, "hey that's a nice pair of jeans you got", or "love what you did to your hair", but as women, we do try to compliment each other. Other than that little spark which first draws us in, which no one understands, then there are those beautiful clothes, finding ways to look prettier, etc.
I once thought I had enough bras, then got interested in a vintage style "bulllet bra". So I have one of those one order right now.

I'm so glad to hear your first dressing has gone well!
Amy
I was finally able to get the site to allow me to upload/attach a photo.. it's the same one as my profile pic, just larger. I'll see about getting some better ones up....

(02-15-2021, 07:32 PM)Kimber Wrote: In the last few months the desire to "look pretty" has built up to a new uncontrollable level. It's always been there, but way back there, but suddenly I just have to get some clothes and I immediately went down the rabbit hole. I have ordered almost everything and am giddy with anticipation for it to show up. The tricky part is that I'm nearly 50, overweight, married, and kids at home. I am nowhere near ready to talk with my wife, as I've never even actually dressed yet. My real question is, am I likely to lose this feeling as quickly as it hit? Am I in for a Rollercoaster of emotion? Anyone else gone through similar that can lend advice?

Dear Kimber, I became increasingly aware of my desire to be feminine... and quite honestly, the day I put on my first bra - the one I purchased myself... at the age of 50... I knew. It was not a passing fancy. It is an intense need. For me, I know it's who I am. It might be different for you. But I suspect not. I am married also. I love my wife. But I also know I am more and more feminine all the time.

(03-06-2021, 12:42 AM)curvimarci Wrote:

(02-15-2021, 07:32 PM)Kimber Wrote: In the last few months the desire to "look pretty" has built up to a new uncontrollable level. It's always been there, but way back there, but suddenly I just have to get some clothes and I immediately went down the rabbit hole. I have ordered almost everything and am giddy with anticipation for it to show up. The tricky part is that I'm nearly 50, overweight, married, and kids at home. I am nowhere near ready to talk with my wife, as I've never even actually dressed yet. My real question is, am I likely to lose this feeling as quickly as it hit? Am I in for a Rollercoaster of emotion? Anyone else gone through similar that can lend advice?

Dear Kimber, I became increasingly aware of my desire to be feminine... and quite honestly, the day I put on my first bra - the one I purchased myself... at the age of 50... I knew. It was not a passing fancy. It is an intense need. For me, I know it's who I am. It might be different for you. But I suspect not. I am married also. I love my wife. But I also know I am more and more feminine all the time.

Marci, yes that is much like me. I used to be happy dressing once every month or two for years and years, then "she" wanted more, now if I go more than a few days I get antsy and sometimes grumpy. Then after I dress up I'm at peace with everything again for a while.

This is a deep need many of us have that only seems to get stronger.

Amy

(03-02-2021, 09:57 PM)Kimber Wrote: I was finally able to get the site to allow me to upload/attach a photo.. it's the same one as my profile pic, just larger. I'll see about getting some better ones up....

Kimber, glad to see your photo, and you look great, and for your first time amazing!

Amy