Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey hey

Hi sooooooo I am super duper new to the dressing life, no closet or wardrobe  yet. For the longest time I thought i was just a gay male but i think it is more complex than that now. I have a kinda kinky interest in crossdressing and really wanna work at my make up game. I thought this site would provide me with the support structure and tools needed to explore this side of me. Soooo for the first time ever. Hello my name is Lily.

Welcome to Janet's forum there are alot of helpful Ladies here as well as at Janet's closet if you are Local to the are here

Dona
Welcome, Lily. Janet's has some videos on the store side of the website about makeup, breast forms, etc. Also lots of you tube videos on the subject. I just started CD about a year ago, myself. This site has been very helpful to me. About as many reasons we do what we do as there are people posting. Enjoy the site, and enjoy dressing. Just be warned...once you start buying your wardrobe, it is hard to stop, lol.

(01-24-2021, 07:53 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Hello, Lily. Welcome to the Forum. You've come to the right place for support. As for working on your make-up game, watch instructional videos, ask others for help, practice and have fun.

THANK YOU!!! Yea, ive spent all flippin morning on the site! AWESOME!

(01-24-2021, 06:08 AM)boots66 Wrote: Welcome, Lily. Janet's has some videos on the store side of the website about makeup, breast forms, etc. Also lots of you tube videos on the subject. I just started CD about a year ago, myself. This site has been very helpful to me. About as many reasons we do what we do as there are people posting. Enjoy the site, and enjoy dressing. Just be warned...once you start buying your wardrobe, it is hard to stop, lol.

HAHA thank you i am local and cant wait to pop inside, but i have been all over the site and can tell it is AWESOME!

(01-24-2021, 04:32 AM)Dona Douglas Wrote: Welcome to Janet's forum there are alot of helpful Ladies here as well as at Janet's closet if you are Local to the are here

Dona

THANK YOU! everyone already is so nice.

Welcome to the Forum Lilly! Hopefully, you will soon be comfortable showing us your femme self... Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

(01-24-2021, 08:38 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Welcome to the Forum Lilly! Hopefully, you will soon be comfortable showing us your femme self... Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

haha sooon as i can squeeze my booty in some leggings and get a nice make up look ill post a whole gallery

Welcome Lily - lots of good people here.

Weightlifter Daddy

(01-24-2021, 11:50 PM)wmtop313 Wrote: Welcome Lily - lots of good people here.

Weightlifter Daddy

thank you for the warm welcome daddy :3

Welcome Lily!
Amy

(01-27-2021, 08:29 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome Lily!
Amy

thank you for the warm welcome :3