Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from CT

Hi all,

I just found JC after searching online for 'padded bras' lol... I've been interested in lingerie, panties, hose, etc for many years, but just bought my first lightly padded bralette a few weeks ago and I'm hooked! Wore it out under a guys shirt and visited a friend, was thrilled when he noticed it and I lifted my shirt to show him my new tits! <meta charset="UTF-8">Not passable due to beard, but would love to find a way to have nice jiggling bouncy boobs, not too big, that I could wear discreetly under a winter coat or around the house. Just decided a few days ago that my femme name is Marcie, not sure why but it feels right. Hope to chat, maybe meet some like-minded gurls in central CT... after covid of course...

Marcie

Welcome to the forum Marcie. I bought my first set of breast forms from Janets Closet this last fall. Tons of different sizes. I recommend the style you glue on. They look the best. To feel the weight and movement of them, it's awesome. There's some great videos on the store website on sizing, use, etc. Great info. Enjoy the forum.
Marcie;
Welcome, nice the hear you are enjoying your bra! Bras are something I love (I have over 20) as I suppose it goes way back to when I was a kid borrowing my Mom's.
Also my name is Amy, like you it just came into my head one day, and felt right as it's nothing like my male name.
Some forms are a nice way to go, there are various ways you can get some breast development on your own, but take time and cost money.

I gather your friend wasn't put off by you showing some femininity? That is great! Unfortunately I am a long way away in Ontario Canada. There are places in the US which have CD social clubs, and I'm a member of one here, and it is a great way to meet other CD's, if you are interested. The hard part is usually finding one, as we are secretive about this passion we share.
Amy
Thanks for the welcome gurls! Not sure I'm ready for adhesive forms, but I'll probably find a pocket bra and get some C-cup forms to get a feel for them. I just love the way it feels to have boobs, especially since I recently "discovered" how sensitive my nipples are. My friend knows all my secrets, and wasn't put off at all; he even seemed a bit excited to see "the real me", and sometimes asks what I'm wearing when we talk on the phone!
Thanks for the welcome!
Hi Marcie,
I love CT, I am glad you found us here. I spend a lot of time finding good fitting bras. Of course it changes with every different breast form, outfit, and mood.