Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos?

Was wondering!  Can people post/attach photos yet?  I know there was a problem.  I go out all the time now enfemme, would love to share!  Suzy

(12-15-2020, 05:40 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Was wondering!  Can people post/attach photos yet?  I know there was a problem.  I go out all the time now enfemme, would love to share!  Suzy

Nope, just tried above. I have switched to Fetlife.

I am not having any trouble posting photos. I would love to see yours.

Tami
Theses seem to be working

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, I’ll try attaching a photo again.  Here I am at the mall today!  Hugs, Suzy

(12-28-2020, 05:28 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Okay, I’ll try attaching a photo again.  Here I am at the mall today!  Hugs, Suzy

It obviously didn’t work again!  How frustrating!  What are we doing wrong!  Oh well, Suzy

Are your images under 500kb (max size allowed)?

Also, have you ever been able to upload images, in which case you should check to make sure you are not over total allowed? Look in USERCP/Miscellaneous/Manage Attachments

(12-28-2020, 08:30 PM)Tami Wrote: Are your images under 500kb (max size allowed)?

Also, have you ever been able to upload images, in which case you should check to make sure you are not over total allowed? Look in USERCP/Miscellaneous/Manage Attachments

Hi Tami!  Yes, if you look in old posts, before Janet’s changed for whatever the settings, I posted many photos.  If a photo was larger than 500kb I would get a message that it needed to be compressed.  Not now apparently!  When I attached a photo yesterday, I just got the normal message that my post was delivered, but the photo was NOT attached.  So I still think this is still an issue.  Why the can’t seem to fix it it beyond me.  I’ve sent price emails to Janet’s on this but they just ignore it apparently.  Oh well.

Perhaps we should do a gofundme campaign for Janet to raise a few hundred dollars so the MyBB application can be updated. It looks like there is a big community of MyBB users out there.