Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love finding this great place, dressing again
Heart 

HI so glad I found Janets closet, I have always been a closet crossdresser since my pre-teen days of course wearing my mom's bras and panties, and eventually her clothes, one day while I was supposed to clearing her bedroom out to be painted she unexpectedly came home catching me wearing a black bra and panties. Much to my surprise, she didn't freak out but rather asked if I enjoyed wearing her stuff with a lump in my throat I said yes, she said good, well you can wear them the rest of the day while you do what I asked you to do but under your regular clothes just in case anyone stops by. That evening my mo being a very progressive woman ahead of her time a free spirit had a discussion with me about my wearing her stuff and said it was ok and educated me on how to wear her thing.  Fast forward to when I was living only own in my late 20's early 30's I met a lady who became my longtime girlfriend who not only enjoyed my cross-dressing but fostered it. She showed me how to do my hair, makeup, nails, etc. We adopted the role p[lay of me being her shemale girlfriend and it was a given that I would dress fem every weekend from Friday evening to Monday morning that is until she moved in with me and then I was my feminine self pretty much as soon as I got home. She was so good at making me look like a woman being she had formerly worked in the theater and movie industry as a professional makeup person and so supportive that she convinced me to go out in public, first only at night driving around getting some looks when we would pull up to a traffic light or cruise through a parking lot. Eventually, I worked up the courage to go out during the day. She planned our first date out on a Saturday at a very friendly accepting town for people of the alternative lifestyle New Hope Pa, her plan besides having a great day was to take me to a place where I would not be viewed as some sort of freak but as just another person there enjoying a beautiful day. Our day went so well we went back regularly as well as going to P-town up in Mass where we vacationed for a week. I was so comfortable as my feminine self we would go out to gay nightclubs  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart"> Sadly our relationship came to an end when she had to move back home to take care of her ailing parents we tried the long-distance relationship thing but it was just too difficult. Fast forward to me meeting my wife. She was not interested in my cross-dressing at all the furthest she would go was with me wearing panties and feminine style men's bikini briefs. Well attempting to rekindle the fires of our relationship she suggested my crossdressing again but only for her. So finding Janet's closet is a dream come true for an aging crossdresser. Not being the slim person I was back then my crossdressing will have a new set of challenges I can't wait

Glad you found us. I have not been on much lately because of the websites technical problems.
Bernice
Ok I was wondering if it was me but things don't seem right with so many people home these days there are tons of issues either that or a lot of crossdressers are on a shopping spree
(11-01-2020, 08:03 PM)Licktysplit Wrote:

HI so glad I found Janets closet,
>SNIP<

Welcome to the forums, lots of friendly girls and great advice can be found here. Enjoy yourself.

PS: I didn't read your wall o' text, big blocks of text on the screen can be onerous to wade through. Remember, paragraphs are your friend Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Glad you found us here, this is a nice little community of very accepting girls.
Thanks for sharing your very interesting story with us too. You have had an amazing life! My Mom caught me a couple of times wearing her stuff, but was cool and more or less ignored it, but never encouraged it either.
Amy
I have to say I love the site but am getting extremely frustrated with the issue of all the code that appears when I cut and paste something
(11-04-2020, 11:39 PM)Licktysplit Wrote: I have to say I love the site but am getting extremely frustrated with the issue of all the code that appears when I cut and paste something

Try first C&P-ing the article to Notepad and deleting all the useless bits. That might help
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-05-2020, 08:19 AM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 11:39 PM)Licktysplit Wrote: I have to say I love the site but am getting extremely frustrated with the issue of all the code that appears when I cut and paste something

Try first C&P-ing the article to Notepad and deleting all the useless bits. That might help

What I've done successfully now twice is an old fashion highlight everything and right-click copy then past which seems to have worked, previously using MS word >I would select home then> select all then> copy and then> paste into the post that would result in all the code garbage, once I have all the text then I have to space everything out again because somehow it's not copying the original format
That's the limit of my geekiness hey if it helps someone here that's cool