Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hi everybody. I'm new here, rather obviously. I've been expressing my feminine side by dressing for a long time, starting back in my teen years. I do mostly have to keep it under wraps now due to family. I became more serious about it several years back, and started meeting men who like womyn  like us. I suppose I  am a true sissy crossdresser now, just wish I could express it more.

Hugs to everybody,

Carol

Welcome Carol. I too was bitten by the dressing bug in my teens, and that is a rather long time ago now! The need to dress only gets stronger!
Amy
Hi Carol,
Thanks for joining us. What's on the top of your girl to do or learn more about list?
Hugs & Kisses,
Tami
When I can do it, hair removal and voice training are on my list.
welcome Carol. are you from the michigan area? May see you at Janets some day.
Welcome Carol. you have joined what I consider the friendliest CD forum on the net. Please ask your questions and tell us your story further. Be sure to read everything here you can, lots to learn.
Bernice
Hello, Carol.  Glad to have you here.
(10-29-2020, 06:15 AM)Carol Mcd Wrote:

Hi everybody. I'm new here, rather obviously. I've been expressing my feminine side by dressing for a long time, starting back in my teen years. I do mostly have to keep it under wraps now due to family. I became more serious about it several years back, and started meeting men who like womyn  like us. I suppose I  am a true sissy crossdresser now, just wish I could express it more.

Hugs to everybody,

Carol

hi Carol

Hi Carol.   Glad you joined the JC Forum.  Nice to meet you here.  I can say that I've had quite a bit of experience with laser and electrolysis so if you're interested to know more, feel free to ask.

Heart 
Anne