Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! Brand spankin' new here from MD

Hope all is well.  I live between DC and Baltimore.

Hi Kitty, Welcome to Janet's Closet Forum. I am originally from the Detroit suburbs and now spend my summers in and around Michigan, mostly based in Monroe. I alternate my winters between central Florida and the Phoenix area of Arizona.
Hi Kitty, welcome! Tell us what you are all about?
Tami
Thanks Stephanie, Bernice and Tami!

I'm currently 53. I've been dressing up since I was 12. My sister, who is 2 years older than me, dressed me up to the hilt with makeup and all and invited some neighborhood boys over and introduced me as a cousin visiting from out of town. I felt weird, but amazing. All traces of "boy" were missing and all the boys hit on me. Nothing came of it but it started the whole thing off. I got married and stayed married for 23 years. Just recently got divorced, so I have more time to explore this side. I used to do this once a month or so while married and never got caught.
welcome here kitty kitty. i got caught three times over the years. did not go over well. widower from s. e. lower mich. have more time to enjoy it now.
Hello Kitty. I'm Amy and I live in Canada, quite a long way from you. Welcome the group!