Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and learning

Hi im new to all of this and worked up the nerve today to go in the store but now im curious is there a lounge inside? Like I said I am new to all of this and hoping to learn but I know I can't be as sexy as some of you

Thanks Stephanie_G I appreciate the information
welcome Harlery75. I have only been but you will find it a going to janets a few month myself but you will find it a safe and helpful place to go.

well that did not post the way I typed it, sorry . cindyv
Welcome Harley!
Amy

(10-12-2020, 09:09 PM)Harley75 Wrote:

Hi im new to all of this and worked up the nerve today to go in the store but now im curious is there a lounge inside? Like I said I am new to all of this and hoping to learn but I know I can't be as sexy as some of you

I'm new to this too! I just went shopping and I got cut up with the experience. My new lover wants me to dress up for him but I have been fighting it. He is ex-military and wants me to explore my feminine side and dress up. But I think that he just wants me to dress in order to feel ok being with a man. Part of me wants to do it but I feel lost. I don't know how to do make-up and think I look bad if I try. I'm Hispanic and I don't know how to choose colors. Help!

maybe start simple. lip stick and nail polish. or try pantyhose or thigh highs. if its ment to be , he will help you chose.