Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Hope your having a great day!
Heart 
Hello! I just found this absolutely incredible place called Janet's Closet and how it all sounds is incredible! I've been cross dressing for a large portion of my life and I've always wondered if I'd ever get to meet anyone else who liked to. Boy oh boy did I find you! I'm so excited and have LOTS of questions. But for now, I love you all and please, call me Lucy! Have an amazing day/night!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-05-2020, 04:59 AM)LucyLove707 Wrote: Hello! I just found this absolutely incredible place called Janet's Closet and how it all sounds is incredible! I've been cross dressing for a large portion of my life and I've always wondered if I'd ever get to meet anyone else who liked to. Boy oh boy did I find you! I'm so excited and have LOTS of questions. But for now, I love you all and please, call me Lucy! Have an amazing day/night!

Welcome to the forum, Lucy.  There are lots of wonderful people on here willing to share information and stories.  Glad to have you here.  Maxine
Welcome hope to see more of you here
Welcome to Janet's Closet forum. You don't say if you are somewhat local or far, far away. There are both local and distant girls here. So ask you questions and you will get answers. You can also share some of your lessons. We can all learn.
Bernice
Welcome Lucy. Janets forum and Janets closet are great places for us girls. You will enjoy.
cindy
Hi Lucy, It's great to have you aboard!
Tami
Hi Lucy, welcome to the forum! I'm across the border in Canada. Like you, I have cross dressed through a lot of my life, but it was on;y a few years ago I discovered that there are places like Janet's which supply so many things to make us look and feel better.
Amy