Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back.

Hi Girls,

I have been away for a while and I am returning to where I wan to be. Back with the girls.

I have had several names on this site ( Gina Gregory, Ginawannabe, Ginawannabe1 and maybe another).

Like so many of the girls on this site, I have purged my closet several times. That included emails and passwords. But the desire to dress and be Gina always returns. I have to assume that after 50+ years the feelings will never go away.

It's good to be back and reading the different posts in the Forums. Hopefully, soon I will be writing about another transformation at Janet's and a trip to lose my virginity as Gina.

I will be in touch.

Gina Smile
Gina,
Welcome back. I know exactly how you feel.

Hugs & Kisses girlfriend,
Tami

(09-24-2020, 06:38 PM)Tami Wrote: Gina,

Tami

Thanks Tami. I can't wait for a transformation.

What am I doing wrong to be getting all of the extra characters???
Gina Smile
welcome back Gina. Planing on getting a transformation my self at janets
Hi Gena same here feel the same here I go awhile and then I just can’t help myself and have to dress up and I love it so much I can’t stop love the heels and the soft silky dresses what a amazing Overwhelming desire over takes me
Welcome back Gina! I don't think I knew any of your eariler names here. This drive, or obession, or whatever you call it never seems to go away. It often abates, but then returns with some insistence!
Amy
Thanks for the welcome back messages. Anyone planning on a transformation? I would love to have a friend to be with.
Gina Smile
Yes. This is cindyv We should get together and talk about. I would like a friend there also. I live in Monroe, about 30 min. from Janets

(10-01-2020, 01:49 PM)Gina42 Wrote: Thanks for the welcome back messages. Anyone planning on a transformation? I would love to have a friend to be with.

Gina42 Let me know when you would like to go. contact cindyv at 7347354435 or [email protected]

(09-24-2020, 06:55 PM)Gina42 Wrote:

(09-24-2020, 06:38 PM)Tami Wrote: Gina,

Tami

Thanks Tami. I can't wait for a transformation.

What am I doing wrong to be getting all of the extra characters???

Hi Gina...Unfortunately, a number of us are suffering from this introduction of weird characters into our posts and comments.  Something happened to their computer system.   Maybe they got a virus.  Maybe an inept Admin doesn't know how to do programming maintenance.  I've emailed the Admin and JC but get no response.  I've given up asking them to correct it.

Heart 
Anne