Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch in Black
<p>It does pay to smile</p>
Always, but my smiles always looked forced in pictures.
<p>[quote="Raquel Marie" pid='11268' dateline='1598547235']
</p><p>It does pay to smile</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>No my pics did not come up on the attachment . Is anyone else experiencing this ?&nbsp;</p>
<p>
(08-27-2020, 11:53 AM)Raquel Marie Wrote: </p><p>It does pay to smile</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Tried to post pics none came up. What's up anyone having trouble?</p>
I haven't tried to post pictures, but I've read that other girls are having the same problem. No idea what's going on.
Amy
(08-27-2020, 05:50 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: <p>[quote="Raquel Marie" pid='11268' dateline='1598547235']
</p><p>It does pay to smile</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>No my pics did not come up on the attachment . Is anyone else experiencing this ?&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Hi Raquel,&nbsp; I assume you are talking about all the different garbage that appears with your comment.&nbsp; I am experiencing the same thing.&nbsp; It started after the Admin "fixed" my inability to log onto the Forum.&nbsp; Now, I get the same garbage.&nbsp; I just sent an email to [email protected] and requested they fix my issue with this.&nbsp; I recommend you do the same for yourself.&nbsp; It appears to only be happening to some people and not all.</p>
Heart 
Anne
Thanks Anne