Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only thing that matters when I'm Mia
The best thing about being Mia is that for that moment nothing else matters.. all my world worries are gone.. my work doesn't matter, all my responsibilitys are gone and the only thing that matters is feeling fabulous.. the only thing I care about is how tight my tuck is, or how the fabric feels against my naked body.. I focus on my walk and how I talk the feel is amazing..
(07-29-2020, 11:04 AM)Mia marrie Wrote: The best thing about being Mia is that for that moment nothing else matters.. all my world worries are gone.. my work doesn't matter, all my responsibilitys are gone and the only thing that matters is feeling fabulous.. the only thing I care about is how tight my tuck is, or how the fabric feels against my naked body.. I focus on my walk and how I talk the feel is amazing..

I feel much the same, it is a tremenfous escape when I dress up as Amy, even better than when I am able to go out en femme.
Amy
Allowing yourself to free the person within, is a very liberating experience!

I too thought that I would never leave the house, and never allow the world to see the real me.

That all changed, and I am much more comfortable as Jodie, out and about, than I ever was as Joe.

There are still some circumstances that require His presence, and they chaff and feel unnatural to me now.

Good luck on your journey of self discovery! You have friends here Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave