Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still learning
I am still learning how to navigate this Forum system. And I am also learning to deal with my new freedom to dress fulltime while a home. Still in the closet outside because family, friends and neighbors would not understand.
In the attached picture below I am not comfortable enough yet to reveal my face and I really have to remember to move thar trash basket first.
Bernice

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-18-2020, 10:26 AM)Bernice Wrote: I am still learning how to navigate this Forum system.  And I am also learning to deal with my new freedom to dress fulltime while a home.  Still in the closet outside because family, friends and neighbors would not understand.
In the attached picture below I am not comfortable enough yet to reveal my face and I really have to remember to move thar trash basket first.
Bernice

Hopefully everything will work out in a matter of time, Bernice. Patience is a virtue.
Debbie W Heart
Heart
(07-18-2020, 10:26 AM)Bernice Wrote: I am still learning how to navigate this Forum system. And I am also learning to deal with my new freedom to dress fulltime while a home. Still in the closet outside because family, friends and neighbors would not understand.
Bernice

In these days of mandatory masks, this might just work.
Bernice

Heart 
New Shoes, 11W fit perfectly,

(07-21-2020, 11:28 AM)Bernice Wrote: New Shoes, 11W fit perfectly,

Beautiful shoes! Enjoy!
Amy
(07-21-2020, 06:34 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 11:28 AM)Bernice Wrote: New Shoes, 11W fit perfectly,

Beautiful shoes! Enjoy!
Amy

Thank You
Bernice
Hi no worries I'm in the same boat still learning been cross dressing for over 20 years and still have a ton I want to try. I don't have the courage to go out in public and don't think I ever will but I know it feels good to be Mia and that's what matters