Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
Hi 57 and feeling my way around in this new world.  I have dabbled in crossdressing for years and finally divorced I put on a pair of her panties and was amazed at how aroused I became.  I am currently working with a mistress with tasks but need help.  I like the sissy world and humiliation. 
We plan on completing to Janet's and hope for a totally humiliating transformation. 
My mistress also wants me to find a couple to serve in the area help
Welcome to the forum Annette. Dressing up can be very arousing, and then lots of fun too. Sounds nice that you have a mistress to work with you too.
Amy
Annette I am jealous (giggles just joking) you are lucky you have a dominant able to take control of your development. Currently I am unsupervised. lol
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
HI EVERYONE !!! JUST JOINED MYSELF !!! IS ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LOVES TO DRESS AND BE WITH WOMEN ??? BUT SOMETIMES FANTIZE ABOUT BEING WITH A MALE CROSSDRESSER ???? Smile
(08-24-2021, 12:17 PM)gingerl Wrote: HI EVERYONE !!! JUST JOINED MYSELF !!! IS ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LOVES TO DRESS AND BE WITH WOMEN ??? BUT SOMETIMES FANTIZE ABOUT BEING WITH A MALE CROSSDRESSER ???? Smile

Welcome Gingerl I think it is safe to say we all love to dress our feminine self but that may or may not be related to how we identify as our gender or sexually preferences.  I myself once thought that I was just a guy crossdresser who liked to dress as a fetish/sexual thing and I was still "straight" and attracted only to woman. 

However somewhere along my journey I began dressing more and more of the time just for the mental and pshysical feelings of how it made me feel inside and out that had nothing to do with my sexual needs/desires. I realized how it made me feel mentally/emotinally like a woman that I dreamed of being. I wanted to be female, dress, live and do everyday things as a woman. I actually came out and did that and became a real person in public not just a dream in my head behind closed doors and therefore my sex/kink  became just a small part of who I am

When I came out of the closet  at 64 I discovered a whole lot more about my sexual identity and who I am as a woman identifying now as a Male to female transgender. I realized that I was attracted to all things female the body, clothes, makeup, hair, and yes sexually. This lead to encounters with other cd/tv and yes "males" so it didn't matter what equipment is between someone's legs it is all about a relationship, connection/chemistry and being like minded individuals which fosters a relationship with me that may or may not lead to friendship, or lead to sex. I the case of the man who convinced me to go out in public with him and he would help me transition he became my best friend and I see him on a monthly basis still to go out together but we are not romantically involved anymore. 

However lets make it simple to answer your question you are not alone in who you are or who you are attracted to sexually as a crossdressor there are others out there that have been there and done that on their journey just like you. Good luck on your journey.
Hugs and kisses Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-24-2021, 01:01 PM)Lynn Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 12:17 PM)gingerl Wrote: HI EVERYONE !!! JUST JOINED MYSELF !!! IS ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LOVES TO DRESS AND BE WITH WOMEN ??? BUT SOMETIMES FANTIZE ABOUT BEING WITH A MALE CROSSDRESSER ???? Smile

Welcome Gingerl I think it is safe to say we all love to dress our feminine self but that may or may not be related to how we identify as our gender or sexually preferences.  I myself once thought that I was just a guy crossdresser who liked to dress as a fetish/sexual thing and I was still "straight" and attracted only to woman. 

However somewhere along my journey I began dressing more and more of the time just for the mental and pshysical feelings of how it made me feel inside and out that had nothing to do with my sexual needs/desires. I realized how it made me feel mentally/emotinally like a woman that I dreamed of being. I wanted to be female, dress, live and do everyday things as a woman. I actually came out and did that and became a real person in public not just a dream in my head behind closed doors and therefore my sex/kink  became just a small part of who I am

When I came out of the closet  at 64 I discovered a whole lot more about my sexual identity and who I am as a woman identifying now as a Male to female transgender. I realized that I was attracted to all things female the body, clothes, makeup, hair, and yes sexually. This lead to encounters with other cd/tv and yes "males" so it didn't matter what equipment is between someone's legs it is all about a relationship, connection/chemistry and being like minded individuals which fosters a relationship with me that may or may not lead to friendship, or lead to sex. I the case of the man who convinced me to go out in public with him and he would help me transition he became my best friend and I see him on a monthly basis still to go out together but we are not romantically involved anymore. 

However lets make it simple to answer your question you are not alone in who you are or who you are attracted to sexually as a crossdressor there are others out there that have been there and done that on their journey just like you. Good luck on your journey.
Hugs and kisses Lynn

THANK YOU LYNN ... HUGS AND KISSES BACK TO YOU ALSO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very new to this and excited to play with another sissy.  Can't wait for my transformation.  When dressed I become bi although never having been with a guy I imagine pleasuring him with my mistress watching

Btw how do I post pics

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I do love to dress up and it is great to be able to spend time with GG's, or other CD's. I have never found any attraction to men, or other CD's, but many do, it is all part of the spectrum.
Amy
(08-24-2021, 06:27 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I do love to dress up and it is great to be able to spend time with GG's, or other CD's. I have never found any attraction to men, or other CD's, but many do, it is all part of the spectrum.
Amy

So true Amy we are all unique in our own ways but we are all sisters family/community and are here in these forums to promote the community and support each other on our journeys. We are also fortunate to have a brick and mortar store like Janet's closet and a resource to purchase many things that we need with an owner and staff who understand and supports us to feel safe and secure to go there. I can't say that about going to the mall or the big box stores.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn