Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is me.
        How I got here is a life long story. Smile
cant wait to hear your story.
(07-13-2020, 05:36 PM)debbie w Wrote: cant wait to hear your story.

My story: At the age of 6 I was introduced to fellatio by a "funny" uncle.  I have no memory of how that started, but as I have looked back on it over the years I rather enjoyed it.  Tried to cut it out of my mind for several years, I did not want to be "queer".  I  my early teens I had a few experimental explorations with other boys but I preferred girls.  My senior year of highschool my girlfriend got pregnant. We got married after I graduated, went on to have 3 kids, they grew up and we had grandkids, they grew up and we had greatgrands.

Any way our sexlife was very good, a couple of times in the early years I tried to introduce my wife to my wearing her panties and nylons but she would have no part of it.  So I spent 60 years in the closet, savoring those short hours when I could put on those beautiful gurly things.

My lovely wife passed away 3 weeks ago after many years of illness, open heart surgery, two bouts of cancer, and many other things.  I am now home alone and am able to dress anytime I like.
Bernice
So sorry to hear about you wife's death,the sickness/death spiral had to break your heart. My story is quite similar to yours except I started dressing at 7years,,am happily married,got grandkids.For me it was a cousin not an uncle. Only time will tell if my wife buys into it [her clothes fit me quite well] Always have preferred girls [enough to want to be one]
Debbie W.
(07-14-2020, 11:49 AM)debbie w Wrote: So sorry to hear about you wife's death,the sickness/death spiral had to break your heart. My story is quite similar to yours except I started dressing at 7years,,am happily married,got grandkids.For me it was a cousin not an uncle. Only time will tell if my wife buys into it [her clothes fit me quite well] Always have preferred girls [enough to want to be one]
Debbie W.

Debbie, Thank you so much for the reply, Yes, except for the shoes many of my wife"s clothes fit me but I have only kept a hand full of them for myself. I do love the feel of her nylon/lycra granny panties. I have already visited Janets Closet and bought a pair of black pumps and a couple of pair of Thigh Highs. I guess I will slowly start accumulating a wardrobe. Please don't be a stranger I would love to develope a friendship.
Bernice
I would like that also.
Debbie w
Not bad leggs for an old geezer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Bernice.  Welcome to the forum.  Thank you for sharing your story.  It's a long story for many of us, isn't it?  I was 10 or 11 when I spied my mom through a partially open bathroom door and saw her bent over the sink in her bra and panties.  I was fascinated, not sexually, but the way her breasts jiggled as her body moved.  Later, I snuck into her dresser drawer and tried on her bra and pantyhose.  I loved how I look but it just didn't look right.  I stuffed tissue in the bra to create breasts...ahhh better but still not quite right.  I reached below to tuck my junk and "create a vagina".  PERFECTION, I thought to myself.  After that, I always knew I wanted to be female and not male.  That was probably 1967 or '68 when that happened.  Throw in a very chaotic childhood, abusive father, non-caring mother and a time period when "queers" and "gays" were made fun of and I just kept everything suppressed inside me.  By the time I graduated high school, I was an emotional mess.  I can honestly say I married moreso for the emotional security I got from the relationship than for love.  All these years, I've looked at the junk between my legs and wish it would go away.  But nature has its way and sex feels good, no matter which way you pee.  So after a career, 2 kids and 3 grandkids later, I find myself retired and wishing all the more I could dress and transition.
Heart 
Anne
Thank you Anne for your story and for your support. I don't really want to transition all the way into a woman it's way too late for that, I just want to dress in the pretty clothing and play. The thought of actually playing with another CD or TG is very intriguing.
Bernice
(07-15-2020, 07:32 AM)Bernice Wrote: Thank you Anne for your story and for your support.  I don't really want to transition all the way into a woman it's way too late for that, I just want to dress in the pretty clothing and play.   The thought of actually playing with another CD or TG is very intriguing.
Bernice

We all seem to share similar stories ,I myself spent my youth getting my ass kicked. In retirement I have nothing but time to enjoy what I never could  not enjoy when I was working, I do have to drop a few pounds,get me feet smooth and nails nice and pedicured.
Debbie w