Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
<p>Now whenthe COVI started i threw away the things that i had (shoes, dresses, wig, etc) i could not keep them in the house now that we are all day working from home, i did not want my wife to find my treasure, especially now that wea re cleaning the house. Yesterday mi wife went to visit her friend and i was alone for hte first time in 8 months, i was so nervous, i had the house for 3 hours finally! I was sad because i do not have shoes neither my wig, no dresses, then I decided to visit her closet and I took 2 dresses, bra, stockings, i really enjoyed the feeling of teh stocking in muy skin. First I wore a short gray dress, took some pictures, walk around the room then I took the other dress, i love the dress when my wife wears it but this time it was mine, the feeling on my skin and the stockins were amazing, the only thing that i miss was the wig and my shoes. I walked arond the house, had coffee, took pictures, continue working dressed as a girl,&nbsp;i really enjoyed the moment. After 1 hr i needed to change to my man clothes and continue my work.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>does anyone knows how to add pictures?&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Is there a way to upload pictures?&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>One day i will buy another pair of shoes, i know it is going to be difficult to hide them but that is something that i need fopr the next ime my wife goes out.</p>
Hello, Fran.  That's rough that you had to throw away your stuff.  It is really tough, if you're closeted like us to keep it hidden.  I have hidden most of my wardrobe where my wife refuses to go.  I am a gear head and hid my stuff in a box from a major auto parts chain.  I have a shelf under my workbench, so, they stay next to my spare alternators, water pumps, etc. in my basement, maybe call it "All Gurl Garage" (ugh, bad joke, but hey, Johnny Carson, if you remember him, made millions telling bad jokes).  It's pretty climate controlled, so, no issue with moisture.  Whatever works.  Lots of people have voiced complaints about having issues posting pictures.  Haven't tried any myself, but, guessing by the absences of pictures being posted, they're still having problems.  This COVID really sucks, with the lock downs.  All you can do is the best you can.  Good luck.