Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of my latest shopping trip to Janet's
I posted a pic last week of my treasures while shopping at Janet's Closet but wasn't wearing them. Tonight, feeling sexy, I wanted to share a few pics of me wearing them. I just love my new 36C breast forms inside of my new bra with insert pockets. The sexy lace panties with the built-in pouch for us gurls have to be the MOST comfortable panties I've ever owned. I hope you like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So hot !!!
Beautiful legs, love your panties, sexy.
Did you get those beautiful heels at Janet’s too ?
Jennifer  Heart
(08-25-2021, 08:14 PM)Jennifer1cd Wrote: So hot !!!
Beautiful legs, love your panties, sexy.
Did you get those beautiful heels at Janet’s too ?
No, the heels came from Goodwill. I was looking at some of the sexy high heel shoes they have at Janet's though. I'm thinking a new wig and maybe some high heels are on my next shopping list at JC.
Nice outfit, great that it's comfy as well as sexy!
Amy
Don't you just love those lacy sissy panties with the pouch in front? I know they feel as good as they look!
(08-25-2021, 06:56 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I posted a pic last week of my treasures while shopping at Janet's Closet but wasn't wearing them. Tonight, feeling sexy, I wanted to share a few pics of me wearing them. I just love my new 36C breast forms inside of my new bra with insert pockets. The sexy lace panties with the built-in pouch for us gurls have to be the MOST comfortable panties I've ever owned. I hope you like.
Wow! That will turn some heads! Looking sexy too! Panties are sooo hot. A place for the goodies. Have thought about getting a pair but not really a whole lot there for me to fill it with.  Undecided  The whole idea of it though is really hot. Pictures are so naughty. Love it!! Heart
I just love to turn heads at the appropriate times/places. I was at a local bar with other girlfriends from the area the other night standing at the bar waiting to order another drink. I am assuming the woman saw my wedding band as she saddled up next to me real close. She stroked the top of one of my stockings and said "with your legs if your wife doesn't jump your bones when you get home something is wrong" out loud enough for the guys next to us to look at me. I noticed she was married as well so we had a short conversation while we waited for our drinks as I thanked her for the comment. I told her I would share her assessment and suggestion with my wife when I got home which I did. She went back to the bachlorette party she was with and I went back and told my girlfriends about it I was hoping my wife might jump but that is another story. lol
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
That is a beautiful pose. Very attractive and slimming.
Tami