Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going thru old photos
Hi ladies - with so much time now on our hands with this virus keeping us at home, I thought it would be fun to share some old photos.  This was me about 20 years ago at a professional photo shoot.  I remember it was a lot of fun!  I have many more photos, but I thought I would start with this one.  Hugs, and have a great day! Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-06-2020, 01:02 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - with so much time now on our hands with this virus keeping us at home, I thought it would be fun to share some old photos.  This was me about 20 years ago at a professional photo shoot.  I remember it was a lot of fun!  I have many more photos, but I thought I would start with this one.  Hugs, and have a great day! Suzy

Very nice Suzy, must have had lots of confidence to do a pro photo shoot 20 years ago!
You really stunning! Can't wait to see some more.
(04-06-2020, 02:41 PM)Kenna Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 01:02 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - with so much time now on our hands with this virus keeping us at home, I thought it would be fun to share some old photos.  This was me about 20 years ago at a professional photo shoot.  I remember it was a lot of fun!  I have many more photos, but I thought I would start with this one.  Hugs, and have a great day! Suzy

Very nice Suzy, must have had lots of confidence to do a pro photo shoot 20 years ago!
Hi and thanks!  I remember calling the photo shop and asking if they would be able to take a photo of me as a woman.  And it was a woman photographer who said absolutely!  Everything was in private.  Very cool!

(04-07-2020, 08:49 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You really stunning! Can't wait to see some more.

Thanks! I appreciate it very much!  I’ll try to add some more hopefully!

(04-07-2020, 12:05 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Wow, Suzy!  You look gorgeous.

Thanks Stephanie!  I appreciate it!  Hugs, ❤️❤️