Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ritual
Ladies,

Here is something we all go through although we don't really talk about it. It's what I call the Ritual, D Day (Dress Day) or the transformation. It's what we all go through to become that sweet hot inner female we all crave to be. For me its the day before, I go get a short hair cut and my stylist trims my eyebrows. I go get a mani pedi and not ashamed about it. The mani I go with clear and the pedi is hot red. Actually the pedi feels great and recommend it to any one makes your feet feel great.

D Day or the Ritual begins, at home or a hotel room where ever you are comfortable with to transform. First a nice hot shower and time to shave your legs, pits, kitty and clit. After all of that goes in the drain, time for the tub and lay in some Jean Nate and check for areas of shaving you may have missed. Time to get out and dry off. Now comes lotion time all over your body as to get that soft to the touch feeling you want to have.

Now comes pantie, bra time or selection, where are you going clubbing, shopping or entertaining at home? What color red, black, pink, white, blue or leopard so many choices. Its at this time I glue on my dollies with a tight bra to hold them n place. I'll slip on my panties along with the bra and now comes make up time

I use a high quality makeup mirror. First the liquid foundation and let that sit. Now I go for my eyes eyeliner, shadow, mascara, and falsies for that hot naughty look. Lips come next liner and all, add powder foundation and blush to finish it off. All though I spent a few sentences on this we all know how important a good makeup job is and how it can make you look like that attractive vixen that you are.

Next is stocking time, there is no feeling in the world when you pull out a pair of stockings fresh from the package. Maybe the black sheer ones with the line up the back. Rolling them up and lining your toe with the seam. Just like you watched your mom or sister do so many times and with so much ease. Especially having painted toe nails and the way they feel going in your freshly shaved legs. If they are stay up, hose or clipping them on to a garter belt the sensation and look is beyond compare.Pick out a pair of heels to go along with them. Open toed, closed, black, red, pink, blue, white or leopard  again choices.

Dress time a dress, skirt, top what to wear, its all up to you. Wig time what shall I be a blonde, brunette or red head, how do I feel tonight. What kind of look am I going after. We as Crossdressers have so many options and we should use them to our full advantage.

Its at the time of completion where you look in the mirror and see a stunning sexy beautiful vibrant women staring back at you.Its what we strive to do and be. Where are you going to strut your stuff on the Vegas Strip, going to a major city, a local T bar or having a quite intimate evening at home with an admirer ? It all up to us. I hope you all enjoy your cross dressing experiences as much as I do. Enjoy your own Ritual

Heart 

Raquel Marie
(03-23-2020, 04:53 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Ladies,

Here is something we all go through although we don't really talk about it. It's what I call the Ritual, D Day (Dress Day) or the transformation. It's what we all go through to become that sweet hot inner female we all crave to be. For me its the day before, I go get a short hair cut and my stylist trims my eyebrows. I go get a mani pedi and not ashamed about it. The mani I go with clear and the pedi is hot red. Actually the pedi feels great and recommend it to any one makes your feet feel great.

D Day or the Ritual begins, at home or a hotel room where ever you are comfortable with to transform. First a nice hot shower and time to shave your legs, pits, kitty and clit. After all of that goes in the drain, time for the tub and lay in some Jean Nate and check for areas of shaving you may have missed. Time to get out and dry off. Now comes lotion time all over your body as to get that soft to the touch feeling you want to have.

Now comes pantie, bra time or selection, where are you going clubbing, shopping or entertaining at home? What color red, black, pink, white, blue or leopard so many choices. Its at this time I glue on my dollies with a tight bra to hold them n place. I'll slip on my panties along with the bra and now comes make up time

I use a high quality makeup mirror. First the liquid foundation and let that sit. Now I go for my eyes eyeliner, shadow, mascara, and falsies for that hot naughty look. Lips come next liner and all, add powder foundation and blush to finish it off. All though I spent a few sentences on this we all know how important a good makeup job is and how it can make you look like that attractive vixen that you are.

Next is stocking time, there is no feeling in the world when you pull out a pair of stockings fresh from the package. Maybe the black sheer ones with the line up the back. Rolling them up and lining your toe with the seam. Just like you watched your mom or sister do so many times and with so much ease. Especially having painted toe nails and the way they feel going in your freshly shaved legs. If they are stay up, hose or clipping them on to a garter belt the sensation and look is beyond compare.Pick out a pair of heels to go along with them. Open toed, closed, black, red, pink, blue, white or leopard  again choices.

Dress time a dress, skirt, top what to wear, its all up to you. Wig time what shall I be a blonde, brunette or red head, how do I feel tonight. What kind of look am I going after. We as Crossdressers have so many options and we should use them to our full advantage.

Its at the time of completion where you look in the mirror and see a stunning sexy beautiful vibrant women staring back at you.Its what we strive to do and be. Where are you going to strut your stuff on the Vegas Strip, going to a major city, a local T bar or having a quite intimate evening at home with an admirer ? It all up to us. I hope you all enjoy your cross dressing experiences as much as I do. Enjoy your own Ritual

Heart 

Raquel Marie

Well told, just reading your story makes me want to drop everything and dress.  I often think a great idea for a business would be a resort for us gurls that would cater to dressing, makeup, dining, spa experiences and  more  Tongue