Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My first time.
I don't think any of us don't recall our first time without smiling. I suppose we are never real females until we have been with a man, and did our best to please him.
Great story loved it, glad it was a terrific experience but I wish he'd stayed longer so your experience would have been even greater
<p>
(02-12-2020, 12:17 PM)Slutboy57 Wrote: Sounds like a wonderful experience! I love that feeling of cum oozing out of me and running down my ass...

Friday of this week I am scheduled to be feminized by my new Mistress and will have to please her and one of her friends...and at her command i have been in a chastity device since Monday. Iui have a video chat with her tonight where I will be allowed to remove it, shower clean the device and then re-install it. She wants to make sure I dont relieve myself while it's off. After friday night, I may find my femme side wanting to dress more! I'm excited to find out! Good luck with your journey!
<br></p><p><br></p><p>&nbsp;That certainly sounds an interesting experience awaiting you! I hope you will share it with us. I find myself wondering about her friend.</p><p>Amy<br></p>
Having a Man's cum oozing out of your asspussy is a wonderful feeling, but I suppose I am much more submissive when feminine. To feel Him pounding away in me, and tp hear Him say, "I'm going to cum, bitch", just pushes me over the edge. I love it.
(11-14-2020, 08:06 AM)Carol Mcd Wrote: Having a Man's cum oozing out of your asspussy is a wonderful feeling, but I suppose I am much more submissive when feminine. To feel Him pounding away in me, and tp hear Him say, "I'm going to cum, bitch", just pushes me over the edge. I love it.
Oh you so nailed it or shall I say he nailed you..lol I love that feeling it makes it all so worth it
<p>
(11-14-2020, 08:06 AM)Carol Mcd Wrote: Having a Man's cum oozing out of your asspussy is a wonderful feeling, but I suppose I am much more submissive when feminine. To feel Him pounding away in me, and tp hear Him say, "I'm going to cum, bitch", just pushes me over the edge. I love it.

</p><p><br></p><p>That is something I've yet to experience but hope to some day.&nbsp; You are one lucky gurl.</p>
Heart 
Anne
(11-19-2020, 08:48 AM)Anne Wrote: <p>

</p><p><br></p><p>That is something I've yet to experience but hope to some day.&nbsp; You are one lucky gurl.</p>

Anne, there are plenty of men to help you with that Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
QUOTE: " ...there are plenty of men to help you with that "

I'll second that!

I'm sure I'm not the only guy in SE MI that admires a nice willing gurl!

Weightlifter Daddy
I love when my man comes home with flowers for me and I’m in my lingerie! I love it!}
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR EXPERIENCE. I FELT THE AME AS YOU SEVERAL TIMES. I AM STILL LOOOKING FOR THE MAN OR WOMAN WHO CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN. I'D LOVE TO BE WITH ANOTHER CD AND JUST HAVE FUN AND SEX. LOVE TO YOU ALL, REBECCA