Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I've been.....
kinda low-key on the site for awhile; as in not posting so much. But not to worry, or be concerned. All is well; sort of. It's just that I don't really feel very feminine at the moment. I posted about the 'transition within the transition' - somewhere, where I forget. But I'm in the middle of that right now.

It's like the sayings; 'watching grass grow' or 'watching paint dry'. Well 'watching boobs grow' or 'watching the hair on your face get removed' or 'watching the hair on your head grow' is orders of magnitude worse. I have to keep some hair on my face so the electrologist has something to remove. Arggg! I can't wear a wig because the hair I have makes the wig not fit right; but it's not long enough to get styled. Arggg! My boobs are still to small to properly 'display' but too big for my breast forms to fit right. Arggg!

So I sit in this un-gendered limbo land for the foreseeable months ahead. I at least make sure I can at least wear my skinny jeans and a nice top when I'm out, and I shave in between my electrolysis sessions (I try to book three in a row and then take a week break). So I just plod along. I can't see the pin-point light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I don't have to, because I know it is there, and it will come at some point. Besides, a smart woman always has a contingency plan. I can get hair extensions, keep my face shaved all the time, and get implants. So that tunnel will open up; one way or another.

"Keep calm, and transition on". Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
I know I've been..... - by MichelleL - 01-08-2020, 10:37 AM
RE: I know I've been..... - by michelle.busty - 01-08-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: I know I've been..... - by Anne - 01-08-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I know I've been..... - by MichelleL - 01-08-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I know I've been..... - by Anne - 01-09-2020, 08:25 AM
RE: I know I've been..... - by Anne - 01-09-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: I know I've been..... - by MichelleL - 01-09-2020, 09:21 PM