Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessie Craigslist 2
After I left Indys hotel I went straight home and the guilt set in. How could I do that? Why? What's wrong with me? But why could I not stop thinking about how much I enjoyed it.... I immediately took down the ad.  After weeks of contemplating and continuing to think about the thong riding up my ass I found myself in the womans section lingerie isle looking at something I decided I just had to have... I rushed home to try on my new stockings and panties leaking the whole way and entering some kind of fog mentally.. I ventured back to craigslist looking for a little fun and flirting, thinking if it worked once it could work again.. sad to say no luck but felt amazing in my new silky garments, in fact slept in them that night... a few days passed wearing them every chance I got, it was all I could think about, panties,  cock, and craigslist.. the next couple months I found a couple B n Gs but everytime felt guilty and worried about sucking a stranger... I fell farther down the rabbit hole when I'd get dressed up in my lingerie listening to feminization hypno on my couch with a small vibrating device.. someone answered an ad I placed asking for help perfecting my BJ skills.. he made me feel comfortable and told me how sexy I looked in my lingerie.. I posted the pics... I found myself on my way to his house with my regular clothes over the lingerie.. I walked in we exchanged hellos and he asked to see my lingerie,  I obliged and dropped to my knees and sucked on his delicious smaller cock for a while, we moved to the bed and 69d for a few he rubbed my ass and worked a finger in it slowly massaging I felt his balls constrict and knew he was going to cum.. the idea i could make this guy cum turned me on and the finger in my ass helped me cum simultaneously with him... i for some reason refused to swallow so i walked over to the sink spit and rinsed gave him my number and got dressed and went on my way... what was going on with me, how could i enjoy making a man cum so much... why did i get so horny and feel so amazing while wearing panties.. I did not know but loved cockinmymouthplease... until next time xoxo
looking forward to hearing about your next adventure