Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost count.......
Michelle...it's good to hear that you are doing well.  We live in a great age in which modern medicine does wonderful things with today's technology.

I love the book idea...there you will be on Oprah or Ellen promoting it.  Will you need others from here to be on the shows with you to help you promote it?  Big Grin  I am curious to know what other websites you tried to post an article.  Was it TransgenderHeaven.com or CrossdresserHeaven.com ?

The process of electrolysis is a bit of a struggle with our physical appearance.  Just like you, I am constantly in a state of growing out hair on my face so that the elcectrolygist can see the individual hairs to zap them and pull them out one at a time.  It's frustrating as I don't dress at all....what would be the point with that disgusting male hair showing.  But there is light at the end of the tunnel...with each session my face is getting smoother, less hair.  The hair is virtually gone from my moustache and area all around my mouth.  Cheeks are 80% free of hair.  So, stay the course and eventually you will become the smooth, hair-free Michelle that you want to be.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
I've lost count....... - by MichelleL - 11-14-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: I've lost count....... - by Anne - 11-15-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: I've lost count....... - by MichelleL - 11-16-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: I've lost count....... - by michelle.busty - 11-17-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: I've lost count....... - by Anne - 11-18-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: I've lost count....... - by MichelleL - 11-17-2019, 08:47 PM