Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition within a transition, within a.....
Very well stated Michelle.  Perhaps it's a reflection of the society we live in here in the USA...everyone expects to get what they want, right now.  I'm not saying you...I'm just saying society in general.  "I want my value meal now."  "What do you mean you can't get out to my house today to fix my TV?!"  "Where's the waitress?"  And on it goes.  Back when we were kids and young adults, we just expected that some things would take time but with all the technical and medical advances just in the past 1 to 2 decades, everything happens so fast that expectations become (unrealistically?) raised.  I do wish for you that your transitional changes happen in relatively short order.  On a personal front, my electrolysis for my face is taking quite a bit longer than expected and it's not the fault of the electrolygist.  She can only zap and pull so many hairs on my face before it swells up and she has to stop.  But I don't complain...I just soldier on knowing that each electrolysis session brings me a bit closer to my hair-free goal.  Is our generation a more patient generation than these younger generations?  What do you others think?
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition within a transition, within a..... - by Anne - 11-07-2019, 10:44 AM