Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition within a transition, within a.....
(11-07-2019, 07:35 AM)michelle.busty Wrote: Well done, Michelle!

Thank you Michelle. That simple post has taken weeks to mull around in my head, and then figure out how to get right on paper. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Okay, here is a little tidbit to add..... Unintended consequences. Or maybe consequences that were sort of intended, but maybe not to the depth one would anticipate. I'm referring to what happens hormonaly after an orchiectomy. Of course this may only apply to me; your 'mileage may vary'. I knew there would be a diminished sex drive after my operation. But wow, not to the point where I have none! Yes ladies, I could literally care less about intimacy or sex anymore. 'OMG, you poor thing'. Nope, don't waste one fret over me on this one. I don't mind, cuz it don't matter. I'm happy just doing the daily stuff that women have done for centuries.

Of course, the real downside is that I will have to admit that I understand why women always seem to have a 'headache' when hubby wanted to fool around. And I have no desire to 'take care of my own business' either. Just ain't there.

Anyway, next Thursday I see my HRT Therapist for my next prescription. So, as the world waits..... 'Will Michelle's dosage get increased?' 'What will Michelle's hormone levels be at?' Only her hairdresser know for sure..... Stay tuned. That is sure better than most of the news on TV anyway Big Grin 

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition within a transition, within a..... - by MichelleL - 11-07-2019, 10:08 AM