Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The making of Jessie
It all started in high scool, I wasn't at all hung in the pants department and played sports so of course was made fun of in the showers regularly. One day after a basketball practice I was feeling sad about what a kid had said about my size that was overheard by some cheerleaders, an older kid offered me a ride home.. I told him what was troubling me and he said it couldn't be that bad and after a considerable amount of reassurance and coaxing he convinced me to show him... He said it was obvious I was a grower and I was perplexed and he continued to reach over and start rubbing my cock,  my heart was racing I was scared, angry, and wanted to scream, but there was a tingling in my cock as it slowey began to come to life... as it stiffened up he looked directly into my eyes and said "see your a grower"  it made me feel so happy and confident that another guy would say that to me and then he slowly lowered his head and took my swollen throbbing head into his mouth and started sucking. Slow at first then picking up the pace.. it didn't take long but in no time at all I was cumming harder than any jerk off session I've ever had.  He swallowed every drop and then leaned back into the driver's seat and drove me home. No words were said about it just some idle chit chat then I thanked him and was on my way.

A few months later and many jackoff sessions trying to recapture the feeling of the blowjob and trying to convince myself nobody will ever find out, I found myself thinking what it would be like to be on the giving end... fighting every fiber of my being and convincing myself that it never happened, and trying not to have "gay" thoughts I found myself spending the night at a good friend's house who's parents were gone for the weekend.  We got pretty drunk and were telling stories of the girls we wanted to fuck and wound up passing out in his bed. Sometime during the night I awoke on top of him in the 69 position but our cocks were rubbing against each other he was naked and I had on boxers (SILK LOL) and as we awkwardly thusted our cocks against one another calling out oh Jessie and oh Tanya the girls we talked about earlier I realized he was still sleeping and I wasn't, so feeling weird I slowly dismounted and laid next to him.  Now 8 million thoughts race through my mind, was I gay, was he gay? How'd I even get on top of him?  But one thing was for sure by my raging hard on I definitely liked it. Then I got to thinking why my underwear was a little wet because it wasn't from me. So now I thought to myself I wonder if he was as hard as I was. I didn't know what to do so I figured I would gently try to wake him by pushing on his thigh.. he didn't flinch.. I reached around to the inside of his thigh and still no movement.. then I gently reached over and slid my hand onto what felt like an arm and omfg... my buddy has an amazingly huge cock! My heart started racing and yes he was as hard as granite and still hadn't moved, and was lightly snoring.. so I slowly gently grabbed his enormous cock and sensuously began rubbing it.. making my way up to the head and then I found a warm silky liquid at the head which matched what I had found on my boxer's and did what anybody in my situation would do with all the thoughts swirling around in my head, I licked the precum off my fingers... wow was it delicious, I had to get more, there was no turning back. my boy still snoring I leaned over placed my head on his lap and listened,  yep still snoring,  I thought to myself if I get caught this will ruin me, but have come to far to turn back and was staring right into the beast...I thought does this make me gay as I gently grabbed his cock and as I excitedly licked all the delicious salty precum from the head of my friends swollen member I  thought to myself I wonder if I could open my mouth wide enough to fit this huge cock in my mouth... he had moved slightly but nothing to make me think he woke up... so I just opened up as wide as possible and wow.. I was really doing it, his head was past my lips and I had what felt like a solid inch of his I'd say at least 9in love stick in my mouth.. oh my God I was in heaven I fell in love right in that moment.. I tried to see how far I could go down like I see the girls do in the movies but of course I almost chocked myself, as I gagged and pulled off him he snorted said oh tanya and rolled over.. I was leaking at this time and got up and went to the bathroom where I proceeded to taste my own precum, which was good but not like his and rubbed myself to a surprisingly incredible orgasm went back to the room where he was snoring and went to sleep.. in the morning it was like nothing had even happened and to this day nothing has ever been said but I was never mentally the same and suppressed my love for cock for the next decade. . More to cum...  lol
Thanks for reading I really enjoyed writing it
(11-13-2019, 05:07 PM)Wearpantiesbutwantmore Wrote: Thanks for reading I really enjoyed writing it

Jessie....Anthony Baker is a spammer.  I have already done so but if you look in the lower right had corner of the page, you will see a "report" button.  Whenever you see spam on the forum, we encourage you to hit the report button so the Admin can address that.

Hi Jessie,
Been waiting for the continuance of your story.  Keep it cumming.  Shy
Heart 
Anne
loved reading your story
me too
Sarah