Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping day at Janet's Closet
I was able to get back to Janet's today to do some much needed shopping. I always enjoy my time just browsing around, admiring everything, talking with the sales gals and trying things on every time I'm in there. After looking everything over and trying on a few different pair of breast forms, I went to the clothing section and picked out a nice blouse to go with everything. They suggested I try it on before leaving with it and am I glad they did! Sure enough, the sizes for the blouses run a bit large. I would've been disappointed had I just picked it up and left without trying it on as it was indeed too large. Made me feel good also picking out a "Large" blouse instead of an XL.
I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy wearing them. Until next time, staff at Janet's!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-12-2022, 08:26 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I was able to get back to Janet's today to do some much needed shopping. I always enjoy my time just browsing around, admiring everything, talking with the sales gals and trying things on every time I'm in there. After looking everything over and trying on a few different pair of breast forms, I went to the clothing section and picked out a nice blouse to go with everything. They suggested I try it on before leaving with it and am I glad they did! Sure enough, the sizes for the blouses run a bit large. I would've been disappointed had I just picked it up and left without trying it on as it was indeed too large. Made me feel good also picking out a "Large" blouse instead of an XL.
I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy wearing them. Until next time, staff at Janet's!!!

Sally - nice choices!   Happy for you girl!  Love the colors of the panties too!

Heather
I love frilly panties, so sexy
You wear them well Sally!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Nice selection of items you got, and you look great too. Love those lacy panties.
Amy