Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long story ,but true
Years ago when I lived alone, I had a lady next door who I would say was very open minded.
One night i woke up and looked out my window , finding to my pleasure she was just getting out of her pool and in her driveway drying off naked the back door light was on so you could see everything.
Nice body tits and shaved pussy and ass. She would leave her bikini hanging on fence, after awhile i would go out and put it on and fill it .When her husband a few years later filed for divorce, she started to leave her bed room blinds open.
I watched her for months being naked , one night i thought she was asleep and i turned on my light and started to play at the window, to my surprise she turned on her light and watched. This went on for a while she would use her toys and we would get off.
She would have to go to work early in the morning and I would watch as she got ready. One morning I thought lets match her piece for piece, bra ,panties, nylons.skirt or dress , but i never let her see.
When she would be ready to leave the house i would get naked fast and stand at window, she would always blow akiss
One holiday weekend I knew it was going to quite, everyone next door was going out of town, we always let each other know so someone was watching the houses.
That night i thought " everyone gone so I can dress  and go out in yard and be me". So  put on a red nighty and hose and red heels and went outside. After a while I felt so relaxed dressed and being free.
Much to my surprise the next thing I know are headlights in her driveway. IT WAS HER, I froze not knowing what to do. Lucky for me she got out and went in the house, she never saw me, I ran into the house as soon as I could and went to window and watch her, I was still dressed. I watched as she was using her toy and as she came arched her back, I just exploded in my nighty with out any playing.
A few weeks later was alone in my house again time to be able to dress. So put on the black bra and panties, french cut nylons (sheer of course ) and black dress and heels, I was feeling at my best . I could walk the walk all I wanted.
Again Dummy me forgot to close my curtain, remember its night and the lights are on.
I was in living room and had to adjust my nylons , so i had dress up and hose down in  panties and happen to look at open window as i put dress back down. Now I had been there for at least 3mins doing this. Yep there she was at kitchen window, looking right at me. Again froze for what seem like forever.She waved
I thought I was caught for SURE!!!
I called her later to see what she saw, to my surprise she didnt have glasses on and could only see alittle
After that i always wanted to show her and tell her  how I had always used her bikini.and dressed
She moved away with out me ever being able to do so , but i do always remember those night and what could have been my real coming out
Rachel
Good story! I know it can be difficult, but we all have to try to find the courage to take advantage of situations as they arise. The worst regrets come from "If only I had......"
@Rachel:

Interesting story. After reading it, and reading JodieLynne's response, an old memory came to mind. Many years ago, i believe when i was 18, I came sooooooooo close to getting busted it wasn't even funny! Busted as in exposure of my feminine side. At this time i was not living alone, others lived with me in the same house. There would be plenty of times where i would have the whole house to myself, when this ever occurred, i would ALWAYS take full advantage of the absolute freedom by dressing up! Yeah sure i had my own room, but really enjoyed walking all throughout the house while enfemme. I enjoyed it very much.

Well this one time i dressed up, wearing an amazing sexy red all silk lingerie mini dress with silky sheer tan pantyhose, red slouch socks, a very sexy white wig with pink highlights\streaks, and a red scrunchie around my left wrist. I felt SOOOOOO good dressed up in that outfit! Anyways, what i would do, for security and privacy concerns, i would scan the entire parameter BEFORE dressing up. Parameter as in the entire house and property. Once cleared, i am good to go! All i gotta do is pay close attention to any sound generated.

So i got dressed up and enjoyed myself for i think an hour. When i left my room to proceed to the kitchen, as soon as i turned around the corner into the hallway....BOOM! There was a "person" in the fucking kitchen!!!! I say "person" as i am concealing information for privacy reasons. My reaction was FLAWLESS! The very millisecond i noticed the person in the kitchen, i immediately whipped around and flew back into my room! This person that i immediately spotted in the kitchen was in the very process of looking in my direction too! I LITERALLY had 1 second to disappear! Once in my room, closed the door, locked it, and started changing out of my clothes, back in to my regular clothes. My heart was FUCKING POUNDING!!! Fear was actually setting in. I was thinking to myself as i was quickly changing "Did i get caught?". It was 50\50 in my mind, as i also believed i didn't get busted cause i was so quick to react in a 1 second window.

As soon as i was done changing, and hid my stash of women's clothing, i headed back out into the kitchen acting normal. I didn't say anything at first. I was waiting to see if the person was going to say anything at all or provide some clue to me that my secret was exposed in any other form. Nothing. A few minutes later, i just engaged into a normal everyday conversation about B.S. and all was fine. DAMN DID I GET LUCKY! The most closest call i have ever experienced in my entire life!

Ever since that close call, i implemented very clever, creative, improvised security measures to assure my privacy was ultimately secured in those days. Here is one thing i did alot. I would take 2 empty pop cans and stack them on top of the door handle, one on top of the other. Should that handle ever move and\or the door opens, I WILL HEAR IT and react accordingly! The one person snuck into the house like a fucking ghost casue i didn't hear a fucking peep! And yes, if my "security device" needed and explanation, i already had one ready. I thought way ahead even for that. I even built, from scratch, a silent alarm device composed of bits and pieces of scrap electronics i kept for various reasons. It was set up that if the trip wire was tripped, an LED light box in my room would indicate a breach in security.

There was something else i would have enjoyed talking about, but have thought about it and will have to pass. What it is that i wanted to talk about is of a sexual nature. Reading the parts about you and another, watching through windows, is somewhat in relation. But is entirely about myself, not me peeping on others. I have personal restrictions on the kind of information i choose to share in JCF.

Princess Tiffany Heart

Wow...I can understand how you must have felt when you thought you were caught red handed...or should I say, red lingeried...lol.

I love to get dressed every chance I get and since I work part time, I have a couple days a week when I have the house to myself. I take full advantage of those times.

I do like to push the boundaries a bit and being an exhibitionist at heart, I get a thrill when I know someone sees me. Of course, I'm extremely careful to make sure those times are people who will not know me.

We live in the country along a fairly busy 2 lane highway. Our mailbox is on the opposite side of the road. I will sometimes go to get the mail while dressed. I can see almost a mile in each direction and all the neighbors live opposite from us.

I will watch until there are no cars then go retrieve the mail. Love feeling my boobs jiggle when I walk!

There have been a couple times where traffic was coming as I made my way back but I think it was far enough away they could only tell there was a person crossing the road.

One bright sunny day, I was dressed. Tight dark blue t-shirt over my huge boobs, tight panties with my bits tucked nicely away. Since it was a tad chilly, I put on a tight pair of jeans. I had been checking the neighbors houses during the morning and everyone was gone. I had seen the closest neighbor lady drive away about 20 minutes earlier. 

So out the door I go. No cars in sight I walk briskly across the yard to the road and on to the mailbox. My boobs are doing a delicious dance under my tight shirt. Quick glance both directions...nothing.

I get to the box and reach in for the mail. Close the box and as I turn to go back, standing about 60 feet away, at his mailbox, is my neighbors husband!! He is looking right at me!! 

He waves and I wave back while crossing my arms, best I can, to hide my boobs. I then scurry back to the house, looking back once to see he is still looking at me. Yikes!

He has never said anything to me and gives no indication that he saw what he saw. Have spoken with both of them briefly a couple times since and they act as if there is nothing amiss. 

Needless to say, I am much more careful.
You can call me Taylor
(07-21-2022, 08:14 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Wow...I can understand how you must have felt when you thought you were caught red handed...or should I say, red lingeried...lol.

I love to get dressed every chance I get and since I work part time, I have a couple days a week when I have the house to myself. I take full advantage of those times.

I do like to push the boundaries a bit and being an exhibitionist at heart, I get a thrill when I know someone sees me. Of course, I'm extremely careful to make sure those times are people who will not know me.

We live in the country along a fairly busy 2 lane highway. Our mailbox is on the opposite side of the road. I will sometimes go to get the mail while dressed. I can see almost a mile in each direction and all the neighbors live opposite from us.

I will watch until there are no cars then go retrieve the mail. Love feeling my boobs jiggle when I walk!

There have been a couple times where traffic was coming as I made my way back but I think it was far enough away they could only tell there was a person crossing the road.

One bright sunny day, I was dressed. Tight dark blue t-shirt over my huge boobs, tight panties with my bits tucked nicely away. Since it was a tad chilly, I put on a tight pair of jeans. I had been checking the neighbors houses during the morning and everyone was gone. I had seen the closest neighbor lady drive away about 20 minutes earlier. 

So out the door I go. No cars in sight I walk briskly across the yard to the road and on to the mailbox. My boobs are doing a delicious dance under my tight shirt. Quick glance both directions...nothing.

I get to the box and reach in for the mail. Close the box and as I turn to go back, standing about 60 feet away, at his mailbox, is my neighbors husband!! He is looking right at me!! 

He waves and I wave back while crossing my arms, best I can, to hide my boobs. I then scurry back to the house, looking back once to see he is still looking at me. Yikes!

He has never said anything to me and gives no indication that he saw what he saw. Have spoken with both of them briefly a couple times since and they act as if there is nothing amiss. 

Needless to say, I am much more careful.

Nice all is well with your neighbours, but now they must your about your secret life!
 Amy