Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am truly sorry.....
(08-12-2019, 02:39 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well hello out there, all you wonder and gorgeous ladies. Michelle is back, and with a vengeance. There were some 'ex-tended family issues' that I was looking to make so 'serious alterations' to, but they worked themselves out. So now, Michelle can get her lazy ass back in gear and get this stuff moving. Moving did I say? Well, my mother and I will be signing a lease on a very nice 4 bedroom townhouse later today. A bedroom each for her and I, and for each of my two sons. And then maybe I'll be able to 'entertain any gentlemen callers'! AND, I just got back from the therapist. She is writing the letter affirming my need to get an orchiectomy. So, once the letter is in hand, it's off to find a surgeon to go snip, snip, and become testosterone free. AND, it will be back to get my estrogen prescription re-filled and let my new hormones run wild. So, all in all, my plans have been delayed a couple of months, but they have not changed. This past couple of months have been hell, but I came through it, and I think better for the experience. I do thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more up-front when I had to bow out temporarily. Hugs and kisses FOREVER, Michelle Heart Heart

Welcome back Michelle!  It’s so good hearing that everything is working out now for you! Hugs, Suzy

Messages In This Thread
I am truly sorry..... - by MichelleL - 05-14-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I am truly sorry..... - by michelle.busty - 05-15-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I am truly sorry..... - by MichelleL - 08-12-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: I am truly sorry..... - by Suzy - 08-13-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: I am truly sorry..... - by Anne - 08-16-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: I am truly sorry..... - by MichelleL - 08-16-2019, 06:46 PM