Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another date
This last weekend, Sam took me to another wonderful and intimate restaurant!  I wore my new little black dress and 4” heels!  It was so romantic!  So far, I am having the time of my life.  Here is the dress I wore.  Sam makes me feel so feminine!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-06-2019, 02:45 PM)Suzy Wrote: This last weekend, Sam took me to another wonderful and intimate restaurant!  I wore my new little black dress and 4” heels!  It was so romantic!  So far, I am having the time of my life.  Here is the dress I wore.  Sam makes me feel so feminine!

Love the dress.   3" pumps?
Heart 
Anne
(05-06-2019, 04:33 PM)Anne Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 02:45 PM)Suzy Wrote: This last weekend, Sam took me to another wonderful and intimate restaurant!  I wore my new little black dress and 4” heels!  It was so romantic!  So far, I am having the time of my life.  Here is the dress I wore.  Sam makes me feel so feminine!

Love the dress.   3" pumps?
4”!
Suzy you looked really wonderful. I am very proud of you. Keep up the great work.
(09-03-2019, 04:59 AM)AnthonyBaker Wrote: This company is giving you the best dresses. You can have more modern design. I have purchased few of dresses. All of that dresses were so good and their quality was very nice. I always buy dissertation online in need. I also suggest you to concern this company if you want the best dresses for yourself.

>climbs up onto soap box, picks up megaphone<

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Do yourself, the forum, and all the members a favor: when you see a spam post like the one I've quoted, hit the 'report' button! It can be found in the lower right hand corner of a person's posting. It takes all of 2 minutes, tops, and will help the administrators to keep these boards free of unwanted junk.

When I first joined this forum, there were 20 to 30 spam posts a day! It was one of the main reasons I left for so long. Too much crappe, not enough content.
Please don't allow the spammers and junk bots to overrun the boards. Do your part!

Thank you.

>climbs off soapbox<
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

HOT LEGS!!!