Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My makeup
I need eye brows. I bought a kit with stencils. I am happy that, after watching how to apply concealer, foundation and how to hide my eye bags that it came out quite well. I am shaky, so putting on eyeliner is frustrating. I've always used lipstick, but I have this matte lip color. Not sure I like it, but the red is hot. I need fuller lips. I tried falsies the eyelash type. They feel too gaudy. Eyeliner on the bottom looks too racoonie. Maybe a little bit? I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love your look! I think you're being a bit too hard on yourself. Your eyes look wonderful with the eyelashes, I REALLY love your lipstick, yes, it IS HOT!
The hair, jewelry and of course, your nightie that you're wearing all look beautiful on you.
You look great.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Thank you!
I think you look pretty good too. Eyeliner is the toughest for me too! Though I use mine across the bottom, not the top, but the way you have it done I think is very effective.
Love the lipstick too, but I do love red lipstick anyway. When I had a makeover, my first actually the makeup artist used a fine pencil that matched the lipstick I had to extend my lips slightly, and it was very effective. Like eyeliner though it takes some control to do it well.
Amy
I love how you dress! I think you're judging yourself too harshly.