Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TGirl Nation cocktail party
We ladies; I left my mother's, fully dressed, then headed for another makeover (damn Beth has a knack for making anything hot!), then went and checked into the hotel. It was the Holiday Inn in Arlington, VA. Nice place, and very friendly staff. I had dinner in the hotel restaurant, and my waiter addressed me properly on several occasions. Then I went to the cocktail party. All sorts of wonderful women, and a nice bar too. The bartenders and wait staff were very nice and friendly. I was able to meet and talk with lots of wonderful women, from all walks of life, and situations. And before I knew it, it was well after midnight, and time to head back to my room.

But, even without the company of a nice warm man next to me to round out the night; I had a wonderful time. But, I'm sure you all know this, never sleep in an underwire bra. No matter how tired you are, put on a nice soft cotton bra before bed.... I've got a rub mark under my boobs that is sore as hell. But it was the second time I have slept with breast forms. Hey, it's practice for when I have real ones (more on that in another post). Well, I am beat and going to bed. Pleasant dreams ladies. Love you, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
TGirl Nation cocktail party - by MichelleL - 02-17-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: TGirl Nation cocktail party - by erin - 02-20-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: TGirl Nation cocktail party - by MichelleL - 02-20-2019, 11:13 AM
RE: TGirl Nation cocktail party - by MichelleL - 02-20-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: TGirl Nation cocktail party - by Anne - 02-24-2019, 09:12 AM
RE: TGirl Nation cocktail party - by MichelleL - 02-24-2019, 12:26 PM