Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Doctor.....
Michelle, I respectfully disagree. We all have it. We just all have different circumstances with which we have to work within. We will all be able to just sprint for awhile, and then we will hit some roadblock or other. This moxie didn't come from a box; it came from all of the chats I have had with all of you. Chatting with all of you, seeing what you all have already paved for me, just made it easier for me. Saying I owe you all a debt of gratitude is an extraordinarily gross understatement. I think I will experience one of those roadblocks this Saturday. I'm sure I'm going to feel so self-conscience that I make myself out to be a bumbling idiot. And if the other ladies there are as gracious and helpful that you all have been, and continue to be, then I will be fine. I learned from all of you, that if you can do it, then why not me? And if what I do, can help one lady deal with her life struggles, then we are all that much better for it. That is why I treasure what you all say so much. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
Oh Doctor..... - by MichelleL - 02-12-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Oh Doctor..... - by MichelleL - 02-12-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Oh Doctor..... - by michelle.busty - 02-12-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh Doctor..... - by MichelleL - 02-12-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Oh Doctor..... - by Anne - 02-13-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: Oh Doctor..... - by Dawna - 02-13-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Oh Doctor..... - by MichelleL - 02-13-2019, 05:36 PM