Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, i so want to squeeze my own breasts....
(12-17-2018, 08:41 PM)MichelleL Wrote: well, other than the boobs that came as standard equipment on me. So i measured where i understand is the 'band', and it measures 42.5". Across the nipple i measure 45.5". So i guess my 'standard equipment' is a 42B? Anyway, i am thinking of a D cup American Woman Wide series to start out with. Heck, no doctor is their right mind would give me a boob job at my age! And i guess i need a bra to go with it, that will cover the breast form (don't want any unsightly silicone sticking out). Do any of you gurls have any thoughts, comments, or suggestions on my plan?

Michelle

Woohoo! I have breasts. Nice, round, firm, squeezable, luscious, D cup boobs. And i can't keep my hands off of them. Damn, these things are heavy. Now i can understand what women go through. And they have nipples! Nice, pinch-able, nipples. Granted they are in a pocket bra right now so i can get better acquainted with my new 'girls'. And I can't keep my hands off of them. I am soooooo aroused right now. Wink  I need to get some pumps, a wig, makeup; then just send the men my way gurls. I will eat them up. And I can't keep my hands off of them. Oh, and some adhesive so i can attach them and get a really nice fell as the tug at my skin when the bounce as i walk. I never want to take these things off.

Should I take a picture and post it? Maybe just from the neck down? BTW, Janet; I love you gurl! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  Michelle (in heaven right now)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, i so want to squeeze my own breasts.... - by MichelleL - 12-22-2018, 10:15 AM