Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready to go......
Ready to go out on the town.......

Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jennifer  Heart  
JENNIFER, What a great look very sexy and I am sure that you turn a lot of head when they saw how beautiful you looked Erin
Damn gurl, you are hot!! Big Grin 
Heart 
Anne

Jennifer...curious to know how you got that beautiful curvy look for your hips.   padded shorts or??  I've been looking at the Gurl Shorts at RealGurl.com but they are soooooo expensive.
Heart 
Anne
(12-14-2018, 07:36 AM)Anne Wrote: Damn gurl, you are hot!! Big Grin 
Heart 
Anne

Jennifer...curious to know how you got that beautiful curvy look for your hips.   padded shorts or??  I've been looking at the Gurl Shorts at RealGurl.com but they are soooooo expensive.
Heart 
Anne

Aw...Thank you... you are so sweet.

As for the hips, I purchased silicone hip pads ... from Amazon, I believe.    They are available from several outlets, but you are looking at about $250 for the set.  I was frustrated with the shaping of the hips, so I bought these and you see the results.  I think you can technically glue them on like a breast form, but I did not want to do that.  I purchased crotch less tights and cut the legs to about knee length.  I use the tights to secure the pads and then have the underwear on top of the tights.  This way you can use the restroom without having to remove the pads.  Once the pads are in place, you really want to leave them there until you are ready to to remove everything for the evening, as they are a little challenging at first to get into place.  It becomes easier as you practice, like everything else in life.  Smile

I hope this helps dear.  Good luck!!
Jen.

(12-14-2018, 12:04 AM)erin Wrote: JENNIFER, What a great look very sexy and I am sure that you turn a lot of head when they saw how beautiful you looked Erin

Thank you Erin...  You made my day. Big Grin

Jen.
Jennifer  Heart  
(12-15-2018, 07:17 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: You look absolutely gorgeous, Jen!  I hope you had a great time.

Aww...  thank you Stephanie.  You’re such a sweetheart.  I sure hope all is good with you in your life.

Talk soon.   Heart  Jen...
Jennifer  Heart  
(12-13-2018, 08:08 PM)JenniferIN Wrote: Ready to go out on the town.......

Smile

you look stunning!
(12-19-2018, 08:43 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 08:08 PM)JenniferIN Wrote: Ready to go out on the town.......

Smile

you look stunning!

Thank you so much!  

Hugs
Jen
Jennifer  Heart