Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New boy cut look - what do you prefer? long or short?
(01-04-2019, 05:48 AM)Aden Wrote: I think the cut and color are very right for you. Coloring is a tricky subject in terms of broadcasting messages on desire and interest. You wear it naturally and look “very fine” in your two full length pics.

I went to mostly gray wigs to go with the skin and overall look. I am tall and have tried both shoulder length and a short cut like your pic. Can’t decide, so I alternate. One thing...quality and care make a difference. If it is a one party gig, the inexpensive ones will get you throught the night. But for the longer timeframe, the added investment is worth it.

Agree, as a new member here, Anne is great and very helpful.
I must say I went for quality on that wig.  I got it from wigsis.com for $150 (on sale).  I agree with you wholeheartedly that quality is the way to go when one is looking at the long term.  I had previously bought a cheap $30 synthetic wig from a party store that was not quite shoulder length and a dark brunette.  It look fabulous on the model on the box cover but I looked ridiculous in it.  Get the right wig for your age and skin tone and you look great....get the wrong wig and well.....
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
RE: New boy cut look - what do you prefer? long or short? - by Anne - 01-04-2019, 07:46 AM