Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jades new doo
I was gifted a wig. It was in pretty rough shape. I had to detangle it and then I broshed it out while on my head as I don't even have a wig head yet. I think it looks pretty good. I'm still looking for the one but this one will do for now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(04-28-2022, 07:56 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: I was gifted a wig. It was in pretty rough shape. I had to detangle it and then I broshed it out while on my head as I don't even have a wig head yet. I think it looks pretty good. I'm still looking for the one but this one will do for now.

Looks good.
I agree, it looks good, seems to suit you.
Amy
(04-28-2022, 07:56 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: I was gifted a wig. It was in pretty rough shape. I had to detangle it and then I broshed it out while on my head as I don't even have a wig head yet. I think it looks pretty good. I'm still looking for the one but this one will do for now.

That wig looks lovely..I'm envious..aubourne wigs are my favorite and the blonde highlights make a difference in appearance.